Slayer Q

Death123141

That is really up to you, I'm at 88 slayer going for 99 and im loving it. Its really a matter of personal preferance (sp?). As for the charm drop rate i do not know that as i never gotten them as task.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Gargoyles are bad for charms.

Usually I get about 11 blue charms, 8 crimson and a couple gold and greens.

Someone in my CC got 27+ blues their garg task today.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

so are they good for blues?

I wouldnt know personally, i was told they are decent. One of the better droppers of blues, but if you want to camp for charms, camp for crimsons.

GWD:

I wouldnt know personally, i was told they are decent. One of the better droppers of blues, but if you want to camp for charms, camp for crimsons.

would nechs be good to chin?

Again i wouldn't know personally, but was told chinning them in the chaos tunnels is nice exp.

GWD:

Again i wouldn't know personally, but was told chinning them in the chaos tunnels is nice exp.

ty and fast exp in range?

Again, i would say so as any kind of chinning is fast exp, and yet again i don't know personally.

GWD:

Nechs are pretty decent crimson droppers, but IMO it's a waste of money to chin them. They are pretty easy to kill. You can take Guthans with you.

Gargoyles may drop more blues, but if you look at the overall xp in charms you get vs the time it takes to kill them it's not worth it.

I'd at least consider training slayer to 83 to get Spiritual Mages.

rssig2.png

IMO, 99 slayer is very respectable, so keep on slaying.

As for target levels, 83 is good for spiritual mages, and of course 85 for abyssal demons. Mages are actually better then demons, since they drop boots more then demons drop whips. Overall, better money.

I'm currently aiming for 90, but I hear the dark beast isn't all that great. Still...going strong towards that 99.....

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Nechs are pretty decent crimson droppers, but IMO it's a waste of money to chin them. They are pretty easy to kill. You can take Guthans with you.

Gargoyles may drop more blues, but if you look at the overall xp in charms you get vs the time it takes to kill them it's not worth it.

I'd at least consider training slayer to 83 to get Spiritual Mages.

yes but i dont feel like going to ape atol and i want fast charms

Well, it's tough to argue with that. If you don't feel like it then don't do it. If your REAL concerns are ranging/summoning then the title of this thread is misleading.

rssig2.png

Well, it's tough to argue with that. If you don't feel like it then don't do it. If your REAL concerns are ranging/summoning then the title of this thread is misleading.

yes but i was wondering is it was worth training summoning that higher

Gargolyes were a bad task. Crap drops, crap charms and hard to kill.

Since PVP has boosted price of Granite Mauls and Jagex have made it easier to click they are bearable, but still slow due to the need of a hammer. You will profit per task, but it can be slow, and they do hit hard for the level they are. Charm wise they drop a fair amount of blues, however it isn't worth camping as you can get better XP with crimsons in the same time frame.

As for stopping at 75, I wouldn't. Nechs are a good for crimsons and are easier to kill. Spiritual Mages are a good source of cash and a fast task. Abby Demons are an easy kill and the whips speak for themselves. Dark Beasts are just good XP. If you want to stop slayer get it to 85 at least.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Gargolyes were a bad task. Crap drops, crap charms and hard to kill.

Since PVP has boosted price of Granite Mauls and Jagex have made it easier to click they are bearable, but still slow due to the need of a hammer. You will profit per task, but it can be slow, and they do hit hard for the level they are. Charm wise they drop a fair amount of blues, however it isn't worth camping as you can get better XP with crimsons in the same time frame.

As for stopping at 75, I wouldn't. Nechs are a good for crimsons and are easier to kill. Spiritual Mages are a good source of cash and a fast task. Abby Demons are an easy kill and the whips speak for themselves. Dark Beasts are just good XP. If you want to stop slayer get it to 85 at least.

k ill go by this

Should i go for 80 slayer or stop at 75 and just fight gargoyales and wat type of a charm drop rate do they have?

Garagoyles are a terrible thing to kill...u need to use that hammer every time, there bad charms wise too. Id say get 85 and kill abbydemons, good crims + profit + xp + fun ;)

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22