Avis

Death123141

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about aviansies, barrows legs, a dfs and a fury should give you some good range defence. If you're getting hit to much, take a barrows helm/neitiznot.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

If you are talking about aviansies, barrows legs, a dfs and a fury should give you some good range defence. If you're getting hit to much, take a barrows helm/neitiznot.

im asking wat is the aproximate range defense bonusus that make it able to tank with yips at my def so i can make my own equipment

I've been going there with about 150-160 range defense at my levels (with a bunyip of course) and doing ok, not great but ok.

I plan on getting 80 defense to save me semi-relying on extra food (I normally take 4 pineapple pizzas and 4 baskets of strawberries which last around 2 hours) and swordfish drops.

[Every 20 minutes my health gets a bit too low, with Excalibur enchanted and a higher defense I suspect this isn't an issue.]

I would guess you should be fine with 150-160+ range defense at your levels.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I've been going there with about 150-160 range defense at my levels (with a bunyip of course) and doing ok, not great but ok.

I plan on getting 80 defense to save me semi-relying on extra food (I normally take 4 pineapple pizzas and 4 baskets of strawberries which last around 2 hours) and swordfish drops.

[Every 20 minutes my health gets a bit too low, with Excalibur enchanted and a higher defense I suspect this isn't an issue.]

I would guess you should be fine with 150-160+ range defense at your levels.

k ty

how much of a diference does archer ring make?

no, not really

k ty

I'd be more happy with my concience if i were wearing ROL

me to just wanted to know if it made a difference in range

+4range def + attack...for 630k not bad if u ask me

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

no, not really

k ty

does it make a difference in hits that is noticable or in killspeed?

[hide=]

no, not really

k ty

[/hide]

dont c how it could hurt

vcz3sx.png

dont c how it could hurt

k

it could hurt because if u get under 10 hp u get teled 100% sure an archer cant do that...

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

it could hurt because if u get under 10 hp u get teled 100% sure an archer cant do that...
Bunyip heals 2 hp 15 seconds and when I went with mediocre stats and 155 range defense i never went below 50 hp.

Archer > Row

Try to get 150 and you will be 100% fine.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Bunyip heals 2 hp 15 seconds and when I went with mediocre stats and 155 range defense i never went below 50 hp.

Archer > Row

nice

If you die avis, i feel sorry for that person :lol:

vcz3sx.png

Never EVER use tank method.

PRAY > TANK.

Im a lvl 124 with 92Def and 91 Ranged and i still use the prayer Method. Why? Well with prayer method i manage to get upto 35k Exp an hour and 400+ Cash and hour, much more than any person could get with tanking.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

PRAY > TANK.

Im a lvl 124 with 92Def and 91 Ranged and i still use the prayer Method. Why? Well with prayer method i manage to get upto 35k Exp an hour and 400+ Cash and hour, much more than any person could get with tanking.

could u enlighten me to the most efective method?

PRAY > TANK.

Well buy the best prayer boosting armour you can find, 20 prayer pots, 2 ranged pots, rune xbow and emerald (e) bolts. Each trip should cost you about 200k - 300k but each trip lasts me about 3hours. In 3hours i manage to get more or less 1.4mil - 1.5mil money and 95k - 105k exp. (thats 1.1mil - 1.2mil profit in 3hours.)

The method:

Hit multiple aviansies at once. Hit them thill they are poisoned and half way health then move onto the next one. The poison will kill the avvie on half health and even if someone tries to ks you will still get drop. Faster exp and much faster money. I get about 150kills a hour this way.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

PRAY > TANK.

Well buy the best prayer boosting armour you can find, 20 prayer pots, 2 ranged pots, rune xbow and emerald (e) bolts. Each trip should cost you about 200k - 300k but each trip lasts me about 3hours. In 3hours i manage to get more or less 1.4mil - 1.5mil money and 95k - 105k exp. (thats 1.1mil - 1.2mil profit in 3hours.)

The method:

Hit multiple aviansies at once. Hit them thill they are poisoned and half way health then move onto the next one. The poison will kill the avvie on half health and even if someone tries to ks you will still get drop. Faster exp and much faster money. I get about 150kills a hour this way.

k