Outfit Ideas?

StrikerRay

Lol, my character is male. And being a male character, i have no idea what are good things to wear but not look too show off'y (ex: bandos is too bulk).

I'm always wearing a fishing cape untrimmed with its hood, glory, and white boots. Which seems a little plain, but I'm hopeless with ideas.

I've got about 65M to spend if necessary, and I can wear anything combat wise unless there's a quest to it.

Any help would be appreciated! :P

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Blue pirate clothes? Or you can get it trimmed and wear rune (g) armor with it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I'm personally a fan of the Bomber Cap/Goggles and Bomber Jacket combo, but that's a quest reward (albeit a very easy quest - Enlightened Journey). I don't know how good it looks with a quest cape though.

If you want armor, I think Splitbark would go well with a cape and hood.

Okay- a kinda crazy idea- use cyan-white tribal top (about 1k in GE last time i checked [which was about 4 months ago lol]) and either blue pirate legs or kyatt legs. IMO Tribal top- kyatt legs combo is pretty good. (I think I won't have a pic lying around tho)

Edit: Turned out that I actually HAVE some pics, but all are from up high or from side, so nothing good. :wall:

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Personally I like how, doctor gown (quest lol even thought its quite a noobie quest - biohazard), flared trousers(i think thats how they are called lol i dont remember) desert boots, mime or cooking gloves ( from family crest lol) for amulet slot idk and quest cape and hood looks tight.

Dragon Drops - Skirt x3 - Legs x1

Barrows Rewards - 20

Obsidian Drops - 10

Rapid29.png

..................................................Visit My Blog!!!..................................................

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=789873&p=6574579#p6574579

I've spent countless hours designing outfits for both male and female characters. After all that work, I've realized that you shouldn't over-do it. Simple outfits, especially just your characters clothes, often look nicer than trying to wear as much of your wealth as you can.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Thanks for everyones ideas, Im gonna try em right now.

And I just wear nothing but my cape and hood because I dont know what else to wear lol, but it's getting kinda old for me.

EDIT: Can't wear Kyatt legs. Currently trying to buy blue pirate legs/top but they won't buy -.- .

reduccionoy9.jpg

I think this would go well with fishing cape, as it is a light color like the quest cape and some elements in it are light blue too. This is what I wear:

Hood

Fury

Varrock Armor 2

White Platelegs

Boots of Lightness

Falador shield 2

Air b staff/enchanted secaters

Quest cap

Barrows gloves

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well, the quest cape would be supstituted by your fishing cape, and there are some quests, but not hard ones. It is just an example of what I think looks good. Mix and match :D.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Lol, yeh it took awhile to buy but atm I'm wearing blue pirate top and bottom w/ white boots and white gloves, no hood, and untrimmed fishing cape. \' It doesn't look half bad, but I'm just wondering what other people think.

Any more ideas people?

reduccionoy9.jpg

Yeh thanks for that, obviously someone has no friends?

Haha, jokes. :thumbsup:

But really, I fish a lot at Catherby and there's a lot of regulars there that I know so I don't want to look like a ch00b around them kk? :P

reduccionoy9.jpg

Such a waste of time and money to think of/buying an outfit. Perhaps 2 people care about how "awesome" you look, the rest just doesn't care.

Apparently he cares about getting an 'awesome' outfit. And that's the one person who's opinion matters.

35b9enp.jpg

Try light blue gnome robes (or the fremmy robes, idk there are light blue ones somewhere out there though) with a Lunar helm (e) with light blue flowers, boots of lightness, ice gloves, fishing cape, sara book (or light blue shield if you have one, I can't think of any), and any amulet.

A really simple one is Robes of Elid, boots of lightness, lunar staff, no shield, no helm (but that dark bluish-green hair), penance gloves (or no gloves), and spottier cape. Looks nice, it's effective because of the huge weight reduction, and is surprisingly attractice. I got as many "nice outfit" and "what robes are those", etc. as I would have with my bandos, armadyl, and other outfits. The robes also double as desert robes if you're in the desert, which is nice.

A red-green motif, which I use a lot with my Str T cape, is ringmaster hat, green rc top + bottom, ringmaster gloves, str ammy, zammy book, zammy banner, ringmaster boots. Looks nice. If you don't have the cape the red or green fremmy cape works just as well.

Ringmaster hat with red elegant looks really nice. You just need to get a complementing cape and boots, nothing else needed unless you wanna wield a whip or something. If you use a Tricorn Hat (Trouble Brewing) with RM top and Prince bottoms, along with a Pirate sword, you'll look like a British colonist, which is cool. You could swap the hat for RM hat.

That's all I got atm. Try looking in the Skill Cape outfit competition and under fishing cape. Some really nice ones there.

One last note: don't forget pets can greatly enhance your look as well!