bronze dragon task

tigershelby2

i just got a task of 30 bronze dragons...i know its not alot but im kinda nervous about it. i plan on maging these brutes lol. what would be the best set up and spell? i only have about 300k to spend on equipment so it needs to be somewhat inexpensive. also what would a decent inv be to kill these?

thanks

(stats are in sig, but i now have 70 att if that makes any difference)

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I highly recommend that you don't use magic - even though metal dragons are weak against magic spells, the hit rate isn't that good. You'll be splashing and hitting a lot of 0s with magic.

But, if you insist on using magic, then bring your best magic attack boosting armor, an anti-dragonfire shield, antifire potions, a few sharks or other food for emergencies or mistakes, about twice as many attacking runes as you may think you need, and high alchemy runes for those drops that you don't want to take and don't want to leave.

Be sure to always stay more than one space away from the dragon so it doesn't wtfpwn you with melee. If you do get within melee range, you have your emergency food to heal you. Always keep your anti-dragonfire shield equipped, and if you're always under the influence of an antifire potion, you'll end up taking no damage.

If you're going to stick with magic, then your attack level doesn't make a difference.

Don't forget your woodcutting axe, you'll need it to get to the Bronze Dragons if you're using the dungeon. Protect from Melee will also help too, so fill up on prayer points before you leave.

but if you dont suggest i mage what else should i do? i really dont want to risk meleeing them, but if its more efficient i might do it

I usually Range metal dragons. It's not really any drastically better, but it's much cheaper, and I usually get better results out of it.

But then again, look at my ranged level compared to my magic level. -.-

It's really up to you to decide how you want to do it, but you definitely shouldn't melee them. Your prayer level is too low for it to be worth it.

Melee them. Wear black mask with prayer gear and whip. Don't mage, seriously.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Now that you say that, I think we just put our buddy in a terrible quandary. I bet he's more confused than he was originally before he posted this thread.

-.-

Now that you say that, I think we just put our buddy in a terrible quandary. I bet he's more confused than he was originally before he posted this thread.

-.-

i am very confused lol, but thats what happnes on your second day of members.

i dont have 55 slayer for mask and i only have 3000k so whip and all is our of the question

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

The BEST thing you can do is go kill the bronze dragons in chaos tunnels. You might use a full inv of food on them, lobs, but so long as you have antifire shield and antifure potion, you will only take damage from melee!

so even though there are 2 in the room and it is multi, it is easy enough for you to move so that only 1 melees you.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

-.-

i dont have 55 slayer for mask and i only have 3000k so whip and all is our of the question

Mask has no slayer requirement. Do Lost City and get a dragon longsword.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

i

-.-

Mask has no slayer requirement. Do Lost City and get a dragon longsword.

i did

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff