draconic visages...

Mediumwell

can pures get draconic visages (1 def pures)? i keep hearing this rumor that i have to speak with oziach, but i've already tried and he hasnt said anything

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

Anybody can get a visage. It doesn't matter what quests you have done, or what levels you have. as long as you're killing the right monsters, you can get the drop.

The reason this rumor was spread around was because people were getting mad that the Drop Rate was so small. But it is possible.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Anybody can get a visage. It doesn't matter what quests you have done, or what levels you have. as long as you're killing the right monsters, you can get the drop.

The reason this rumor was spread around was because people were getting mad that the Drop Rate was so small. But it is possible.

Shh quiet!

Liek no u haev to b liek 2 or more def. Rofl

You don't even need a quest for the Visage -_-

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

There is a rumor saying before you can get a Draconic visage. you must speak to "oziach" in Edgeville

in the very north west corner before crossing the wilderness. Before you can talk to oziach about the draconic visage you must have completed the Dragon slayer quest..

Thing of it is.. I have killed about 5k Iron/steel dragons combine. and yes my first one I found was about 120 after I completed the quest and let Oziach educate me about attaching a "Draconic Visage" to my anti-dragon shield..

So does it increase your chances of getting the drop I dunno? proven fact though stated by Jagex is that Draconic visage Is a "Bonus Item" there are common, rare, and super rare "Bonus Items"

for example Charms.. are a common bonus item. There are 100% complete random drop.. people say 3% chance of blue charm dropping from a iron dragon.. thats 1/33.3' This isnt true it is a bonus item and a Random drop. you could get lucky and find a few from every dragon or none out of 200 dragons.. It is random and Luck.. no skill no quest nothing but random and luck..

Visage on the other hand is a super rare bonus item.. there is no such drop rate. it is a random drop.. you can kill 50,000 and not get 1 if your the most unlucky in all runescape. and u could get 2-3 in a row.. "Most unlikely" but possible.. so if the question is still asked do I need to talk to Oziach?? why not just do it? If your killing anything that can possibly drop a visage. your well over a level of being able to very easily complete dragon slayer..

hope that helps..

You don't need to talk to oziach. This is the rumour that just won't die :shock:

for example Charms.. are a common bonus item. There are 100% complete random drop.. people say 3% chance of blue charm dropping from a iron dragon.. thats 1/33.3' This isnt true it is a bonus item and a Random drop. you could get lucky and find a few from every dragon or none out of 200 dragons.. It is random and Luck.. no skill no quest nothing but random and luck..

Drop rates exist for every item, it's impossible for one to not exist for each item. If you killed an infinite amount of iron dragons and recorded everything, you would get exactly 1/33.3 charms per kill. If you kill thousands of them, you will get a very close number to 1/33.3. What is true is that no kill or drop effects your chances for a drop in any future kills (if you kill 100 dragons with no drop your chance will not increase for any particular future drop).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

You don't need to talk to oziach. This is the rumour that just won't die :shock:

Drop rates exist for every item, it's impossible for one to not exist for each item. If you killed an infinite amount of iron dragons and recorded everything, you would get exactly 1/33.3 charms per kill. If you kill thousands of them, you will get a very close number to 1/33.3. What is true is that no kill or drop effects your chances for a drop in any future kills (if you kill 100 dragons with no drop your chance will not increase for any particular future drop).

This brings us to the law of average. As said, 1/33.3 means that if you kill a hundred of it you will be very close to 33 of that item. Anyway, people are idiots. I've heard of people who killed over 10k Steel/Black/Iron Dragons and never got a visage, i know a freind who got one after about 120Kills, he has not yet spoken to the NPC in Edgeville. You just need to wait. Visages are probably the rarest drop in existance. RARE. RARE. Do you know what the word RARE means? It means you have a very small chance of getting one. VERY SMALL CHANCE. Now, these posts are really stupid, whoever started that rumour should die. But i know youre not going to believe any of us so do us and yourself the favour and go talk to the NPC anyway.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]