killing gargoyles

homowz

just got a gargoyles task.. are they hard? also what would be best inventory to kill them?

thx in advance

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

I wear bandos armor with slayer helm and whip/dfs or gs. Take a summoning pot and a few bunyip scrolls and you should be fine. Don't forget your rock hammer though. I also have a super attack pot, but that just cuz i have a massive amount of them, lol.

They aren't really hard just get a bit annoying because of having to use the hammer on every one.

35b9enp.jpg

At least it's been made easier with their clickable area expanded :)

And you mean pouches not scrolls right?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

These are really easy! I love them. They really don't hit that often. I only bring about 10 peices of food and a bunyip pouch and I last quite a while there. I only wear rune plate and d skirt with slayer helm (along with glory, ROW and dragon boots). Also, super attack and str pot to make it quicker. You should be just fine. Hope this helps! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Gargoyles are pretty easy to kill, their defence is not as high as it seems. Just bring good armor and a good weapon. A bunyip is very usefull. They drop granite mauls and rune full helms quite often, so you'll probably walk away 300k richer.

Leonxb.png

I like to use Sara sword as the crush option kills them very fast and can usually last off a bunyip for a task (but I keep guthans in my inventory just in-case of emergencies.

So my invent looks something like:

Guthans

Pure set x2 (sup str + sup att pots)

Rock hammer

10 nats and 50 fire runes (usually don't get more than 10 alchable drops on any task)

That's pretty much it.

My outfit is either guthans pl8+skirt or Bandos chest + d skirt. Fury, Slayer helm, Wealth or warrior ring (if using whip) Barrow gloves and defence cape..

They are easy.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Weapons:

GS (preferably of the saradomin flavor) > Z spear > Sara Sword > Whip

(gargoyles being weak to crush)

SS>>>GS.

I wear bandos armor with slayer helm and whip/dfs or gs. Take a summoning pot and a few bunyip scrolls and you should be fine. Don't forget your rock hammer though. I also have a super attack pot, but that just cuz i have a massive amount of them, lol.

They aren't really hard just get a bit annoying because of having to use the hammer on every one.

No super strength? They're dirt cheap nowadays, totally worth it.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Weapons:

GS (preferably of the saradomin flavor) > Z spear > Sara Sword > Whip

(gargoyles being weak to crush)

SS>>>GS.

No super strength? They're dirt cheap nowadays, totally worth it.

I never buy potions, and as I said, I just had a ton of super attacks from herblore.

Yes I did mean pouches.

35b9enp.jpg

A weapon with a crush option would be useful; they're weak to crush attacks.

Actually using crush weapons on "crush weak" monsters makes so little difference that you should always use the fastest weapon you have, i.e. whip or Sara Sword. No point in choosing anything like a GS or the anchor, because you'll hit less damage over time.

Actually using crush weapons on "crush weak" monsters makes so little difference that you should always use the fastest weapon you have, i.e. whip or Sara Sword. No point in choosing anything like a GS or the anchor, because you'll hit less damage over time.

Waterfiends spring to mind?

spooferfish, you should always use super attack and strength on task as it speeds them up like crazy.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Waterfiends spring to mind?

spooferfish, you should always use super attack and strength on task as it speeds them up like crazy.

The one exception ;)