Decoding the chaos elemental!

AndyPandy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll move on, as I like being the bigger person and know when to step down from an argument. BUT (oh god! the dreaded word!) my anagram just said that I basically agreed for everything except one. Since I had already seen that many times, thought I could make it interesting. And I do not wish to be the "annoying person" as you put it, although not many seem to remember me. Sorry for putting a bad start to myself on these forums, and I do not wish for whoever got angry at me to think I am annoying, although you were pretty mean... ;)

It's Easter Time!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Chocolate eggs and ... wait? Bunnys? Nooooooo!!!!!! Why couldn't they take the rabbits?!? Why??????????

Bunnys186.png

I'll move on, as I like being the bigger person and know when to step down from an argument. BUT (oh god! the dreaded word!) my anagram just said that I basically agreed for everything except one. Since I had already seen that many times, thought I could make it interesting. And I do not wish to be the "annoying person" as you put it, although not many seem to remember me. Sorry for putting a bad start to myself on these forums, and I do not wish for whoever got angry at me to think I am annoying, although you were pretty mean... ;)

Yeh, I'm pretty brutal on the forums.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

No, I didn't mean from the off-topic arguing, I meant from the whole thread. It's decoded. Nothing left. Figured out. Let's all sit quietly until MMG throws us another crumb.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

No, I didn't mean from the off-topic arguing, I meant from the whole thread. It's decoded. Nothing left. Figured out. Let's all sit quietly until MMG throws us another crumb.

Oh, I knew what you meant, I was just agreeing that I'm an [wagon].

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

Umm... I'm not sure about this but to me all seems to point to spirit of summer quests (except fay autocrat...) , or possibly the stealing creation mystics and their dark plans to resurrect the revenants using clay....

they weren't very good anagrams tbh. trying to be clever can backfire if you don't succeed.

because someone said that certain characteristics of your posting style are reminiscent of that of a forum troll does not mean you need to state that someone called you a troll in your signature.

anyways welcome to tif and enjoy your stay.

they weren't very good anagrams tbh. trying to be clever can backfire if you don't succeed.

because someone said that certain characteristics of your posting style are reminiscent of that of a forum troll does not mean you need to state that someone called you a troll in your signature.

Thanks bob. The troll thing was originally from another forum thing actually... I was reminded of this by that one persons comment, but it wasn't the first time i put this... Oh, and the anagram thing... I was just bored and decided to do something, then almost ran out of time so made it simple. I don't consider this a clever way to introduce yourself to a new forum, but... Oh well! :D Lets just bury the hatchet now and stop dwindling on the past... see y'all later! Happy Easter!

It's Easter Time!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Chocolate eggs and ... wait? Bunnys? Nooooooo!!!!!! Why couldn't they take the rabbits?!? Why??????????

Bunnys186.png

Thanks bob. The troll thing was originally from another forum thing actually... I was reminded of this by that one persons comment, but it wasn't the first time i put this... Oh, and the anagram thing... I was just bored and decided to do something, then almost ran out of time so made it simple. I don't consider this a clever way to introduce yourself to a new forum, but... Oh well! :D Lets just bury the hatchet now and stop dwindling on the past... see y'all later! Happy Easter!

lulz

dwindling on the past? pretty sure you're looking for dwelling.

[hide]

[/hide]

i also believe tht "scopes" might refer 2 periscopes... i mean subs, commie penguins, periscopes, underwater city... its all tied 2gether.. so possibly... a new penguin quest allows u 2 unlock an underwater city which is similar 2 "Atlantis", and possibly a new fish (octopus) which u can only fish in this city... but i dunno.. i wasnt even interested until i started reading this thread... btw... everyone who has put their ideas forward... gratz 2 u guys... keep up the good work... it keeps this stuff interesting.... i am prob way off the mark here but hey, i tried

Nevermind, Bunny, if we don't want to try to decipher your clever messages, we can ignore them. You did nothing wrong. I thought it was a nice touch.

punitivedsig.png

The mogre hats they talk about could be a disguise to get on a ship (aka octopus, swordfish, etc...) Btw i think this thread is getting a little off topic... ;)

brainiacjr.png

brainiacjr.png 286/326 Quest Points

The mogre hats they talk about could be a disguise to get on a ship (aka octopus, swordfish, etc...) Btw i think this thread is getting a little off topic... ;)

The threat was pretty much dead until bunny bumped it.

Anyway i doubt it was mogre hats, probably a hint towards a fishing update.

[hide]

[/hide]

fishing update would be nice. i would like to see underwater fishing, but i don't think it would happen. :(

Also, the periscope idea mentioned a few times before are very good, better than my old idea of WOM's telescope. ::'

Hmm... I still wonder what the curious village means...

brainiacjr.png

fishing update would be nice. i would like to see underwater fishing, but i don't think it would happen. :(

Also, the periscope idea mentioned a few times before are very good, better than my old idea of WOM's telescope. ::'

Hmm... I still wonder what the curious village means...

I'm pretty sure scopes referred to telescopes, in keeping theme with the idea of a syzygy.

[hide]

[/hide]

Oh yes, how could i forget. Well, thanks for clearing that up. But do you have any idea what he means by "What a curious village."?

EDIT: Also, what i meant by mogre hats was that they were going to introduce new ones. If that's what you understood about what i said before, then just ignore this.

brainiacjr.png

i just realized something....everyone is talking about how the clues tie into new quests. well its not neccessarilly all quests ppl!! the clues cud be reffering to a new mini game, a new distraction-diversion, etc....

like the one about the submarine and penguins, that cud be a new mini game, possibly similar to fishing trawler and such.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png