Decoding the chaos elemental!

AndyPandy

I know from the Syzygy interview its some scientific term..is that what they meant? :lol:

That's what I'm thinking. Syzygy is when the Earth, Sun, and Moon (but not specifically these three heavenly bodies) are all aligned at the same instance in time, probably something akin to a solar or lunar eclipse.

Ohhh darn it! Wanted to post proof but I assume it's whilst your doing the quest/mentioned in a previous postbag - General Khazard mentioned something about an alignment before and it has a connection with the Mahjarrat.

"The starts are almost perfect"

I seem to remember that the Mahjarrat are waiting for the planets to allign so they can perform a ritual - Maybe that slumberdeath ritual we were discussing from the last Chaos letter? And maybe Lucien has something more to say about this in WGS, I wouldn't know... :x.

EDIT: This person really got the skills :thumbsup:

I'm surprised that no-one mentioned the solution to "anagrams" yet, as they practically gave them away in the signature and key hint. Just look at your keyboard and compare and you get "new desert quest" and "new Myreque quest".

Yay for new Quests! I love the Myreque storyline! \'

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know from the Syzygy interview its some scientific term..is that what they meant? :lol:

That's what I'm thinking. Syzygy is when the Earth, Sun, and Moon (but not specifically these three heavenly bodies) are all aligned at the same instance in time, probably something akin to a solar or lunar eclipse.

Ohhh darn it! Wanted to post proof but I assume it's whilst your doing the quest/mentioned in a previous postbag - General Khazard mentioned something about an alignment before and it has a connection with the Mahjarrat.

I seem to remember that the Mahjarrat are waiting for the planets to allign so they can perform a ritual - Maybe that slumberdeath ritual we were discussing from the last Chaos letter? And maybe Lucien has something more to say about this in WGS, I wouldn't know... :x.

I'm surprised that no-one mentioned the solution to "anagrams" yet, as they practically gave them away in the signature and key hint. Just look at your keyboard and compare and you get "new desert quest" and "new Myreque quest".

Submarine, penguins?

There might be a use for the HUUUUUUUGE penguin suit in their base?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Submarine, penguins?

Or the penguin suit for their submarine?

I can imagine that, it had a massive clockwork thing, prehaps that moves the flippers/feet, makes it swim, and they get to the main land.

And of course, Larry starts [cabbageing] himself.

If you want some clever insight into the slumber death or whatever ritual, look up the "gas-and-go" theory on RSOF. There's links to it everywhere in Future updates, i suggest you start looking in "The north" by Djeier if that thread is still going.

:arrow: "The North" by Djeier - QFC - 16-17-565-58475705

Gas 'n' Go theory is on page 2 of that thread about 2/3rds of the way down.

Hope I helped =]

2v8sgvs.png

I don't understand?

EDIT: I see what you mean now.

For all those who don't understand:

the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy.

Take each of the letters, and look at the key to the left of them on your keyboard.

EDIT2: I did the same with the letters he signed off with and I got:

zfkl qjqbqvej

Mean anything to anyone?

You got it wrong, the signature was the key to understanding the puzzle in the first place. Quite obviously, the signature forms "Chaos Elemental". (This time you pick the letters from the right.)

Submarine, penguins?

I can imagine that, it had a massive clockwork thing, prehaps that moves the flippers/feet, makes it swim, and they get to the main land.

If you want some clever insight into the slumber death or whatever ritual, look up the "gas-and-go" theory on RSOF. There's links to it everywhere in Future updates, i suggest you start looking in "The north" by Djeier if that thread is still going.

Hope I helped =]

The penguin-suit-as-a-submarine theory was what I was trying to say.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Submarine, penguins?

Hope I helped =]

The penguin-suit-as-a-submarine theory was what I was trying to say.

Great minds do think alike.

(didn't realise what you we're trying to say)

2v8sgvs.png

WOAH!! nice find... "the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Widy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy"....Ne W Desert Quest and Ne W Yrqeque Quest. well it doesnt say Myreque, the M is left out cuz the key to the right of it is a punctuation mark. but wow, i never wud hva thought of that

"Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs." - possibly a reference to the telescope in the W.O.M. upstairs room? it happens to be pointed at the wizard tower.

"The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?" defintly something with underwater. red raktuber is like red october (like one of the previous posters in the first page mentioned) is a russian submarine. "(Well, maybe not 'flies'.) - not fly? then mayb swim/dive? "ventricle of darkness" - the deep sea.

"Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead." (if its an acronym, well here is my futile attempt :lol: plz dnt make fun of it :wall: )- he shared a heavy reddish (or red dish) sea sir . although its a pretty odd attempt, if it is an acronym, i suppose it might spark an idea for what it really means ;) . but if its not, and it has a certain cryptic meaning in itself, i suppose sheds cud refer to bloodshed being heavy, meaning possibly a big war. sirrah, i believe most npc knights say that, so possibly a big wear between knights and such?

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I'm very interested in the sentence about Syzygy, and the ritual. There is going to be some kind of planetary alignment, possibly an eclipse, and a ritual will occur.

Keep your eyes jammed to your telescopes, I think this might be the plot for the quest that was supposed to be the 150th.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I posted this in the wrong thread. I'll just repost it then read this thread and edit

Let's see if we can deconstruct this shall we?

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

Grace brings the pain would seem to indicate that something of beauty will bring pain. Perhaps a woman, or a catlike creature? The rhythm of blood, I take to mean a heartbeat, meaning that someone who was dead will live again.

Put these together and is sounds to me like a girl will be sacrifices to being something back to life.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time

When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

I agree fay probably is fey, in which case the most likely translation is doomed to die. So a fey autocrat would be a king or queen doomed to die. To impugn royalty would be to assail it for lack of integrity. The avatar liberates everyone sounds to me like your character saving the day, again. Then it all happens after the time "When the stars were entertaining June...in Bennath."

When the stars were entertaining June is a direct quote from a song called "Brazil" by Pink Martini. The song discusses an amber moon, which ties in later, and of course Brazil. Bennath is the time between march and april 19th.(and also interestingly a cornish word meaning blessing.)

So If we add this up; After the time of an Amber moon, a ruler doomed to die will challenge the authority of another, and The avatar will set everyone free. This will all happen somewhere tropical, between now, and april 19th.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

Here I'm stumped, The Red Raktuber flies at midnight sounds like a military code. Then it talks about descending into the heart of darkness, with fish hats?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Ahh and so we have The Muspah. It's believed he may be a Mahjarrat. He was mentioned in a previous postbag, as sleeping with the fishes. I believe that Muspah may be their word for leader. I believe the Muspah is the Leader of the Mahjarrat(zaros mebbe :ohnoes: 0. A syzygy is an eclipse, so at the time of the eclipse there will be a ritual. I believe this ritual in essence kills the Mahjarrat and lends their power to Zaros, bringing him closer to returning. Ralvash was the last to perform the ritual, and the Mahjarrat argue about who should be next, and whether they should even awaken Zaros at all.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead.

Two keys to the west of a village containing two mysteries, something about a shed, and some guy is dead. I'm guessing something to do with the fairies considering the names and the shed, but i'm pretty lost here.

xglA WKWNWBRk

this is a simple cipher the it looks like chaO ELEMENT(dunno about the k maybe a period?)

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Lol, ventricle of darkness. Otherwise known as "the heart of darkness".

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time

When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. TROPICAL?

I believe one person got it right here, but it wasn't tropical.

This is referring to what might possibly be the end of the fairy questline.

8f14270694.jpg

i said tropical because the song that quote is from is about brazil.

Anyway, updating my thoughts

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

Very possibly having to do with the myereque. Sounds like a good theory.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

Could this possibly be a hint at a new land? The line from the song Brazil has nothing to do with a fairy storyline(and to be honest i don't see what people are associating the word fey with fairy as it doesn't even come close to meaning fairy.)

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

thinking about it, I don't see how this could be anything but those commie Penguins.

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

I still think this is an argument between the Mahjarrat about who will perform the final ritual to bring either Zaros, or Zamorak back to the world.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

obvious....i'm embarassed i missed that

Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead.

a white knight reference seems plausible.

xglA WKWNWBRk

yup another key shift, confused me because there were no a's but of course the caps lock is to the left of the a key...

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Man, I bet if they make a random reference to tacos, everybody will be like "GIVE US TACOLAND".

Anyway, the whole part about some sort of planetary ceremony and the fact that Lucien has crazy artifact powers sort of makes me jittery.

It'll probably still be disappointing to most, though.

8f14270694.jpg

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

To conclude:

Fay

autocrat

impugns

royal,

yet

The

liberates

everyone?

FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

Take the first letter of each word (bolded) and you get: Fairy Tale (with correct capitalisation!)

FREE! could mean three

Lol, ventricle of darkness. Otherwise known as "the heart of darkness".

I don't know if this is what you were referencing, but there is a famous book with the title of Heart of Darkness (the premise of the movie "Apocalypse Now" is based off of it).

To summarize the book (very briefly): it is about a sailor, Marlow, who is tasked with the job of going up the Congo (back when it was first being taken over by the Europeans) to find a man, Kurtz, who has evidently gone insane after spending so much time so deep into the jungle (he worked as a trader whose job was to get ivory from the natives for sale in Europe and elsewhere). When they finally get to Kurtz, he is dieing, but they also find that he has complete control over a local tribe (they pretty much worship him like he's a god).

The point of the story is that people, no matter what they are on the outside, can also have a very corrupt, or dark, heart that can be brought out by removing the rules and restraints placed on people by society (Kurtz, before going into the jungle, had been known as a man of principle).

I don't know if that will help with anything, but I thought I might as well give you one more thing to think about. :P

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I've had the book for a while, although I never read it. I'll have to go look at it sometime.

In the meanwhile, I'm not sure if we're supposed to interpret anything from that, but fun to think about, eh?

8f14270694.jpg

To conclude:

Fay

autocrat

impugns

royal,

yet

The

liberates

everyone?

FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

Take the first letter of each word (bolded) and you get: Fairy Tale (with correct capitalisation!)

FREE! could mean three

Well then, I see no way to argue with that one

but what the hell is with the song reference?

here it is btw

"Brazil"

Brazil, when stars were entertaining June,

We stood beneath an amber moon

And softly murmured someday soon...

We kissed and clung together

Then - tomorrow was another day

The morning found us miles away

With still a million things to say.

And now, when twilight dims the skies above

Recalling thrills of our love

There's one thing I'm certain of...

Return, I will, to old Brazil.

And now when twilight dims the skies above

Recalling thrills of our love there's one thing

I'm certain of... Return, I will, to old Brazil.

[hide]

[/hide]

i was wondering if something like this would happen. A flood of content after going so long without. This sounds promising.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

F=D

R=e

d=s

r=e

t=r

y=t

w=q

i=u

r=e

d=s

y=t

Do I get a reward. :D

Time to make a big list of updates to come.

F=D

R=e

d=s

r=e

t=r

y=t

w=q

i=u

r=e

d=s

y=t

Do I get a reward. :D

Time to make a big list of updates to come.

bit late sorry

[hide]

[/hide]

To conclude:

Fay

autocrat

impugns

royal,

yet

The

liberates

everyone?

FREE! could mean three

here it is btw

"Brazil"

Brazilian Portugese(Sp) Runescape is coming so thats the song referneces meaning I guess

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

To conclude:

Fay

autocrat

impugns

royal,

yet

The

liberates

everyone?

FREE! could mean three

here it is btw

"Brazil"

Brazilian Portugese(Sp) Runescape is coming so thats the song referneces meaning I guess

Brazilian portugese? what?

world-map.gif

Yeh I don't think so

[hide]

[/hide]

[hide=quotes]

To conclude:

Fay

autocrat

impugns

royal,

yet

The

liberates

everyone?

FREE! could mean three

here it is btw

"Brazil"

Brazilian portugese? what?

world-map.gif

Yeh I don't think so

[/hide]

1. Portugese is the official language of Brazil, not Spanish. So don't be surprised that just because Brazil is across the world, that doesn't mean it can't share a language. In case you haven't noticed, most of South America speaks Spanish when the language originated in Spain.

2. FunOrb has already been released in Brazilian Portugese. It only makes sense that Runescape would have a version soon after.

A lot of these anagrams are not English, so don't show up in online anagram solvers.

That makes sense, perhaps some of the anagrams are actually in Portugese. So, does anyone speak Portugese here? Maybe put some of the weird words into a portugese translator and see what comes out.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

People in Brazil speak Portuguese.

interesting as that may be, I think they would reference portugal rather than brazil if it were simply about a portugese language release

[hide]

[/hide]