Great Orb project, unfair teams.

grzdra9900

In gop, the gud players always play together, and the other team simply have no chance. Even if there are gud players on both team, they will go up to each other, and one of them will quit. And the gud players always play together, so they always win. Alot of us know it's either go on their team, or suffer 12 minutes. U go into games, see the players, and it's already decided whether u lose everything badly or win everything. Y is it so set in concrete? And when r on their team, u can't do anything becuz you will only get in their way, and they will yell at u. u can't learn. And if u don't go on their team, it's total losing.

In gop, the gud players always play together, and the other team simply have no chance. Even if there are gud players on both team, they will go up to each other, and one of them will quit. And the gud players always play together, so they always win. Alot of us know it's either go on their team, or suffer 12 minutes. U go into games, see the players, and it's already decided whether u lose everything badly or win everything. Y is it so set in concrete? And when r on their team, u can't do anything becuz you will only get in their way, and they will yell at u. u can't learn. And if u don't go on their team, it's total losing.

What's a "gud" :roll: :?:

josh181830.png

1st - when you're up against these "amazing players" - most of your team will quit. Take this opportunity to observe how the "amazing players" play, what they're doing, how they're doing it. Try to replicate what they're doing, and you'll get better.

2nd - You can do anything you want when you're on the favored team, except "hug" or repel. These are the two deadly sins of GOP. If you hug orbs (i.e. attract them all the way into yourself and continue to attract it well after its stopped moving) or if you repel without a clue (wield your repel wand and click on your orb, and just wait 10 seconds before realizing, hey, I'm hurting my team), the good GOP players will hate you. We have a term for these types of individuals - idiot fruitcake huggers. Don't be that.

3rd - observe player's behaviors during games and during in betweens. If you suspect they're really that good, write their name on a sheet of paper. If you see them on the other team, you can either tough it out or break your wand before the match starts. Same if you see them on your team.

4th - learn where to stand, how to play. BioIce made a superb guide on how to attract orbs in, included were pictures. I think its called "Basics of attract". Just a little tidbit about BioIce - she retired after she accumulated 1M tokens. That's right, 1M tokens. Her clan chat was also home to most of these amazing players, since she's left we've moved on to other clan chats.

5th - If you can't learn in a competitive environment, learn in a non-competitive environment. Play a couple 50-50's, where you split the wins.

And by the way, most of these good players can single handedly defeat an average team - I think the average score these guys get is about 26 on air, 8 on mind, 20 on water, 8 on earth, 26 on fire, and 24 on body. So if they're yelling at you to get out of the way, it's because you're losing them valuable experience.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If you suspect they're really that good, write their name on a sheet of paper. If you see them on the other team, you can either tough it out or break your wand before the match starts.

sees!! Don't teach them to be quitters, followers & timer resetters! They are already so bad that they yell at you when they can't team stalk you. :ohnoes: By the way, sees, wtf is a qwed?! :shock: (and do team with me sometimes so I can get phr33 tokens pl0x. <3:

Back to main post, if you can't beat them, join them. Learn how to play in 50-50s, read guides online, watch people play, and become one of those "gud" players that you're so afraid of. ::' Everyone, even the "gud" players started out like that, so if they can become what they are, you can too. On teams with "gud" players you won't be able to do much, as they're probably too fast, but not all games have "gud" players in them, so join those. They tend to break & quit alot before games to wait for their partners :geek:

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

Then your only solution is join a game where these "gud" players are not playing. It took me a while to learn how to play properly, the good thing about the minigame is there is always something to learn. I have over 900k tokens and I can still tell you I still have a lot to learn. Listen to Loki and sees all, and read Bio Ice's guide. She was on of the better players and if you actually follow the guide you will be a much better than the average player. In the meantime try to avoid being in a game with the "gud" players.

O.O *Goes to read this guide everyone's talking about.* I want that many tokens!! :XD:

Anywho, it doesn't really sound like you're into thinking about things that much. Forgive me if I'm wrong. People who ARE into thinking about things and figuring it out, tend to have better grammer. Anyways, if you can't take the way that game works, don't play it. If you REALLY want to play the game, then learn how to play better. Read the guide that's been mentioned. :P Do something about it. Don't just come here and rant about things.

Blakdragon39.png

They tend to break & quit alot before games to wait for their partners

You certainly have the right to talk, qwedloki. :wall: I once recall 9 breaks before you got onto the team. And an average of 3 break every time on friday/weekends.

And like qwedloki pointed out, many teams slides by without any "pros" on them. Joining those will give you the experience you need, and they won't be so set in concrete. Winning and losing will depend on all the players, including you. Reading guides, and watching 'pros' play will also help. I do agree that teams are quite set in concrete, and abit unfair. But that's life, and one can only hope to take avantage of it by becoming the ones who control the tide of the game.

lol. evry1 knows qwed...

and i will listen to u guys and read guides and do what u say. thank u everyone. maybe i will b gud enough to team with u pple one day.

Wtf is a qwed?! :wall:

And we're glad to hear that. Go you! ^^ =D>

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg