While Guthix Sleeps

Just thought I'd help out. I found that you don't need 65 herblore and farming to plant and harvest the enriched snapdragon and make the super truth serum. This may be the case for other stats that may be boosted to start the quest. So if this is added to the tips and tricks section it may be of use (worded differently if necessary):

You only need to boost your stats to start the quest.

Hope I helped. :thumbsup:

Also when I tried giving the spy the truth serum I clicked on the juice option first and he accepted it. Just thought I'd add that.

• 3 months later...
Just thought I'd help out. I found that you don't need 65 herblore and farming to plant and harvest the enriched snapdragon and make the super truth serum. This may be the case for other stats that may be boosted to start the quest. So if this is added to the tips and tricks section it may be of use (worded differently if necessary):

You only need to boost your stats to start the quest.

Hope I helped. :thumbsup:

Also when I tried giving the spy the truth serum I clicked on the juice option first and he accepted it. Just thought I'd add that.

I'm fairly sure you'll find you do need herblore for the pot making section of the quest however

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have 63 herblore and got questcape. (never needed to pot)

but in the quest there is this:

You can use boosts such as beers to increase your stats to start this quest.

that says enough.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I do think that you need to pot up to start the quest, however it may not be needed during the course of the quest.

Something to the effect of what Wisse said should suffice.

that is already in the quest guide what I said ;)

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

^ Nope. I have 64 Herblore and never needed to pot up to finish the quest.

If you check quest guides they say the potion bit uses different potions for each person

I should imagine that it can ask for a Sanfew Serum whihc would require 65 herblore to make.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you check quest guides they say the potion bit uses different potions for each person

I should imagine that it can ask for a Sanfew Serum whihc would require 65 herblore to make.

you are wrong, it says that the locations of the potions ingredients are different for each players. You don't have to make potions and the ingredients are for way higher potions then lvl 65.

Retired item crew

you are wrong, it says that the locations of the potions ingredients are different for each players. You don't have to make potions and the ingredients are for way higher potions then lvl 65.

"The location and type of potion needed is different for each player."

See from the quest guide

And I know for a fact that all the potions I made we're under 65

Plv6Dz6.jpg

See from the quest guide

The 65 Herblore was needed for, I think, Making the super truth serum.

At the end of the quest when your putting the random herbs/2nds in the bowls you definitely DO NOT need the herblore level for them. I had to do a range pot mix for one of them and only have 65 herblore(and I did WGS yesterday)

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

See from the quest guide

The 65 Herblore was needed for, I think, Making the super truth serum.

At the end of the quest when your putting the random herbs/2nds in the bowls you definitely DO NOT need the herblore level for them. I had to do a range pot mix for one of them and only have 65 herblore(and I did WGS yesterday)

^ this

I even needed to make a magic pot.

Retired item crew

Lol my post was 4 months old and I have been a proud Quest Cape owner for a while now.

I believe that I posted this before the "boosts such as beers" was put into the quest guide anyway.

Thanks for the replies anyway, thought this post was long dead o_O

Glad I could help!! \'

only 62 herb =P

• 3 months later...

Looks to me that this has been addressed adequately. However, I added the info to the "Suggested Skills" at the top of the page, just to emphasize.

Thanks to everyone who told us specifically what their level was and what they were able to do, that really helped to confirm this.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.