Good melee armor

pamzheng

I have been inactive for a while and currently don't feel like I know about many of the newer equipment and armor, etc.

Is there any kind of non-degradable melee equipment superior/similar to rune besides these?

3rd Age Melee

Bandos

Armadyl

Penance

Granite

Dragon

Also, I'm looking for some nice plate or similar to have instead of a Granite body, any suggestions? I'm considering the Bandos chestplate but I'm unsure.

Thanks

- Alice

To say it bluntly: no.

You've just eliminated all the high-end non-degrading armour.

The next best thing is Rune.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

If you can afford Bandos then use it. I know the 3rd Age is to expensive and not worth it. Armadyl armor gives negative melee bonuses i believe and should really only be used for range. Dragon is ok if you can get it. Barrows armor is not bad to make. The repairs on it is cheap considering it doesn't break until after 15 hours of use.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Proselyte. The hauberk is probably the best platebody in the game, degradable or nondegradable.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: