Blocked Waterfiends?

edard

Unblock them. You make money off their drops now, since drops like seaweed, water orbs, and sapphires are noted, and I believe they drop more mithril arrows now, which don't sell instantly, but still sell.

They are also, as you know, amazing for crimson charms.

(Just make sure you use a good crush weapon.)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

should i unblock them? i blocked them because they seemed to take more money then i got from em includint the charms.

input is welcomed

only keep blocked if u hate summoning or want it to take forever cuase its like 80% for crimson

I'm there right now, and I've already made my money back. I don't see how you couldn't.... Supplies for a trip cost about 85k if you're taking 8 pray pots, 4 sharks, 2 super atk pots, 2 super str pots, and 2 bunyip pouches. Just did a quick price check on my drops so far, and I'm at like 120k worth, with plenty of supplies to keep on going (over half of my supplies still left.) I'd unblock them if I were you. If you aren't making your money back, then you have to be doing something wrong.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm there right now, and I've already made my money back. I don't see how you couldn't.... Supplies for a trip cost about 85k if you're taking 8 pray pots, 4 sharks, 2 super atk pots, 2 super str pots, and 2 bunyip pouches. Just did a quick price check on my drops so far, and I'm at like 120k worth, with plenty of supplies to keep on going (over half of my supplies still left.) I'd unblock them if I were you. If you aren't making your money back, then you have to be doing something wrong.

what kind of set-up are u using? also what pray?

Bad_Eulogy.png

what kind of set-up are u using? also what pray?

I just use slayer helm, black d hide body and legs, dragon boots, rune gloves, zammy spear, zammy god cape, glory ammy, warrior ring (pointless, but I can't afford zerker), and protect from ranged.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.