Old and New Emotes -- Simple Solution.

darthkj

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Full support :thumbsup: . The old emotes were better. If not better by one's opinion, how about you use them once or twice for nostalgic purposes.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I've been playing mostly off, I remember when I started about 5 years ago on my old account and doing the dance emote. Good times :D

Definitely agree with this, the old emotes are great. The new ones are good, but the old ones are what people do in real life XD

disturbeda.png

Even though I've been playing mostly off, I remember when I started about 5 years ago on my old account and doing the dance emote. Good times :D

Definitely agree with this, the old emotes are great. The new ones are good, but the old ones are what people do in real life XD

Guys at work dance like the old dance emote, and they've never even played this game :lol:

Full Support...although I don't quite like the old version one on the interface..seem kinda troublesome to operate..but I don't really care either way..as long as we have the old one back...love the old dance..and yes..the new headbang does NOT look like banging your head at all...

in other word....i find it really troublesome to go to the emote interface to scroll through all the emote to find the one you want...for me personally...I find it much easier to find emote it is by name alone..i get confused at the palette of icon...and not only that it take time to find the right one and sometime I forgot what was i going to say..I say Jagex program the emote into the chat so when you type the emote name in specific format your character will do the emote.... sry if this is trailing off topic here...

Full Support...although I don't quite like the old version one on the interface..seem kinda troublesome to operate..but I don't really care either way..as long as we have the old one back...love the old dance..and yes..the new headbang does NOT look like banging your head at all...

in other word....i find it really troublesome to go to the emote interface to scroll through all the emote to find the one you want...for me personally...I find it much easier to find emote it is by name alone..i get confused at the palette of icon...and not only that it take time to find the right one and sometime I forgot what was i going to say..I say Jagex program the emote into the chat so when you type the emote name in specific format your character will do the emote.... sry if this is trailing off topic here...

If they made it so that you type the emote into chat, It would probably be too similar to WoW

Thanks for Posting :thumbsup:

Exelent idea! You could maybe even swap the styles by icons on the bottom of the screen, simmilar to the mage interface organisation.

Good Idea! =D>

Thanks for Posting :thumbsup:

~Darth

oh....I don't play WoW so...it's just that sometime a emote express better than word....but still I doesn't really matter about quickly expressing the right emote...i guess that's just increase the aesthetic somewhat...

• 3 weeks later...

Guys at work dance like the old dance emote, and they've never even played this game :lol:

:XD: the old emotes have influenced the real world, they HAVE to be brought back now :P

disturbeda.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why do so many people care so much about these stupid emotes? Since my first account in late 2004 the ammount of times they have been redone is ridiculous. Give skillcape's operate the emote, make quest emotes used through talking to npcs, and turn that icon space into something useful please.

What should we change it to then :| and said before, many people love emotions....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Eh, support, I see no problem.

Plus then the "dancing better for more money" chain could get a new link.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.