Getting Charms Quickly

Doomdevil321

Ok so i just read the guide and did the quest for summoning and the charms i need can not be bought or traded which is a huge bummer to me.

So i need some spots to get a lot of charms quickly cuz i need to get to 46 or 52 summoning for seers village diary or that big birdy thing.

I need some help on what drops charms a lot that well a person with 60 att/str/def can do in full rune with a glory.

forgot to put this in sorry

I will also be using a rune scimmy im unless i do one of the quests for a dragon weapon

i need:

gold charms for 4-33

green charms for 33-48

crismon and blue charms for 48-52

For your level, greater demons perhaps for a good source of crimson charms? Fire giants maybe as well for you when collecting gold charms. There are much better charm dropping monsters like bursting lobsters, but for your level I wouldn't reccommend them. Hope that helps somewhat, if I think of some other good monsters for you I will let you know, good luck :)

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

as the other poster said, cockroaches are best 4 u: not so high lvld and drop quite a lot crimsons. the occasional rune scim (or even drag1) can be very handy and u can gain quite a lot on the laws.

for golds: use those from the quest and then kill fire giants, best gold charm droppers.

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

For your level, I'd suggest cockroaches, as the others said there are lots better ways than cockroaches but you have too low melee stats for better methods such as waterfiends. Maybe try black demons? Or train slayer if you like variety, though you may not get as many charms as you would if you killed something better. Also, ice giants/ice warriors are decent for gold charms.

what about green charms??

Bad, only hunt for crims

or gold if u dont have a lot of money to waste on summ...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

what about green charms??

Bad, only hunt for crims

or gold if u dont have a lot of money to waste on summ...

Gold is barely any cheaper... Besides blues are the most cost-effective if you make graahk pouches, however once you get into the 70s the more expensive higher-level pouches are better.

as the other poster said, cockroaches are best 4 u: not so high lvld and drop quite a lot crimsons. the occasional rune scim (or even drag1) can be very handy and u can gain quite a lot on the laws.

for golds: use those from the quest and then kill fire giants, best gold charm droppers.

At his stats the workers would be better.

To OP: You should use an obby sword with a berserker necklace, far superior to rune scimitar.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

52 summoning is going to cost you alot of money, keep that in mind.

Also the bull ant at 40 summoning is practically as good as the terrorbird. It's three less inventory spaces but the main strength of those two familiars are the run restore scrolls, not the extra room.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

52 summoning is going to cost you alot of money, keep that in mind.

Also the bull ant at 40 summoning is practically as good as the terrorbird. It's three less inventory spaces but the main strength of those two familiars are the run restore scrolls, not the extra room.

Really hard to buy though.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.