Help needed with Large Pouch.

Xanotex

Well, tip.it says that Wizard Korvik will sell you a Large Pouch for 25,000gp, I don't get the option to buy it though, he just says something about a betrayal and then 'Don't make me talk about it' and then the conversation is over.

I won't go to the abyss, I have to buy one because I am lazy.

Anyone knows what's the problem? :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

i'm fairly sure wizard guy only REPLACES them (via selling) if you have previously had the pouch

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i'm fairly sure wizard guy only REPLACES them (via selling) if you have previously had the pouch

Wizard Korvak (members only)

This slightly demented wizard offers some unique services to runecrafters. Firstly, he is the one to go to in order to convert an omni-talisman from Wizard Elriss into a tiara or runecrafting staff. He can also replace lost medium abyssal pouches for free, as well as repairing others. Repair services will cost you a fee, however, of 9,000 gp for a large pouch restoration and 12,000 for a giant pouch restoration. He will also offer to sell you a large pouch for 25,000 coins or a giant pouch for 50,000 coins.

I don't see anything about replacing.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

kill the abyss guys (walker w/e) in the fairy rings abyssal plane, code A L R, its not multicombat and even has abyssal demons for those slayers out there, thats where i go all my pouches from even large again after doin devious minds

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

I bought one from him as soon as i got 50 RC.

I just talked to him about fixing pouches, then the speech moved into buying pouches and i bought one.

Yeah same, ask about repairing pouches and it will lead to buying large and giant pouches

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.