Pyramyd Plunder (53 - ??)

gorgoroth

Yesterday i had to get my thieving level to 53 to meet the requirements for Desert Treasure. I decided to give P P a try and was amazed by the fast exp. In every round of 5minutes i managed to scrape in 4k exp, basically giving me 48k exp an hour. It is obvious that the higher your thieving level, the higher your exp gain p/h is going to be. So i was wondering, would P P be a good choice to considder if i ever wanted to get 99 in Thieving? At level 71+ i am sure it would be very easy to get about 70k Exp an hour or even more. This is quite fast and it does not get boring at all.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

According to this guide, the best exp after 55 goes like this:

55-65: 'blackjacking'* bandits

65-81: 'blackjacking'* menaphite thugs

81-99: Pyramid Plunder

In other words, P.P. is good after level 81, but is second to using a blackjack before then.

*see guide for more details.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

According to this guide, the best exp after 55 goes like this:

55-65: 'blackjacking'* bandits

65-81: 'blackjacking'* menaphite thugs

81-99: Pyramid Plunder

In other words, P.P. is good after level 81, but is second to using a blackjack before then.

*see guide for more details.

But blackjacking takes a lot of focus and gets quite boring. So I'd recommend just using Plunder.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Although PP is good exp, I am finding that Blackjacking is possibly the best way to level thieving all the way from your level to 91 thieving. I was recently in a thieving competition where the goal was to obtain the most exp/h, and me being merely 68 thieving at the time was seen as a disadvantage. The people in the competition with 81-90 thieving got around 100-120k exp (PP), I blackjacked menaphite thugs and got 180k exp and another with 91+ thieving got 230k exp (PP).

Based on that data alone, I'd suggest blackjacking all the way to 91, then using PP for the last 8 levels (if your plan is for 99). Just remember that blackjacking requires alot of attention, whereas PP doesn't require as much.

Neltak.png