Help with cooking and not burning items

Doomdevil321

Ok so i want to burn things as least as possible

From what i understand there are cooking gloves that help, and the chiefs range in lumby that help decrease burning.

Now my questions are

1) Is there any other items that give bonus to not burning (not cooking level)

2) Does the cooking gloves and range in head chief at lumby stack with each other?

From what i understand there are cooking gloves that help, and the chiefs range in lumby that help decrease burning.

Now my questions are

1) Is there any other items that give bonus to not burning (not cooking level) Besides the gloves, not that I'm aware of.

2) Does the cooking gloves and range in head chief at lumby stack with each other? The range only works for low leveled fish, so once you're a high enough level, there's no reason not to switch to Rogue's Den (unless you can access Cook's Guild Range, or can't access Rogue's Den).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Now my questions are

1) Is there any other items that give bonus to not burning (not cooking level) Besides the gloves, not that I'm aware of.

2) Does the cooking gloves and range in head chief at lumby stack with each other? The range only works for low leveled fish, so once you're a high enough level, there's no reason not to switch to Rogue's Den (unless you can access Cook's Guild Range, or can't access Rogue's Den).

Anyone can access the fire at Rogue's Den.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

no, no bonus, it just makes cooking and banking much faster.

To get to it, tele to burtrope games room. Go to ground level, go ouside. Near the troops is a bar. Go into the bar and go down the trapdoor behind the bar. inside is a buring fire that never stops. it also has a banker inside it. You cant miss it.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

no i am P2p and what is the rouges den i never heard of it, does it give good bonus to?

It's just the closest fire to a banker. Nothing but the gauntlets reduce your burning, aside from actually boosting your cooking skill.