Order of items to get?

Nomrombom

Get a rune defender, dragon boots and helm of neitzinot first. Once you reach 70 defence you should get Torags chest + legs, after that i'd get a fury + zerker ring, and eventually Bandos chest + tassets.

This, except zerker ring is highly overrated; only buy it if you have some spare cash.

wl7w9j.png

1. Fury.

2. Rune Defender (may as well go better)

3. Dragon Boots.

I find Guthan's and Berserker Rings overrated for the price, so with that, I wouldn't get them. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

It depends on what you are doing as to what you should wear.

eg if you're doing slayer get a black mask or if you can get a slayer helm.

If you're not doing slayer get a neitznot helm

What i'd say you should get is definately the fury first (best purchase i have ever made on this game.... it is way better than glory), then go for the dragon boots.

Then perhaps the warriors/berserker ring..... it depends on what you can afford. Berserker will probably be the better choice, but only do so if you have about 500K maybe 1m to fall back on after buying it so you have money for food and pots. Until then you should wear the warriors ring.

Next your main priority should be the rune defender. It took me about 7 or 8 hours to get from bronze to rune and trust me IT'S WORTH IT! Seriously, get it.

The armour is a bit iffy...... to be honest i'm not convinced by guthans, but many people are. This bit is up to you..... again if you're doing a slayer type thing wear the body and legs and switch the helm and weapon with say a slayer helm and whip + defender then switch back when you need to heal. However i'd say you'd be better off getting torags body and legs for the defence bonuses, then deciding.

Next will come your hands. if you haven't done rfd make sure you do it. honestly i currently have the rune gloves and i believe they are worth all the frustration and annoyance the quest causes (especially evil dave part with a kitten -.-). If you can't do that get a regen brac, or you could go for a combat one if you're doing slayer.

So your set up should be something like (based on a cost effective setup - of course Bandos + drag full helm + DFS = better):

Slayer

Helm: Slayer Helm/Black mask/Other slayer item needed (eg nosepeg)/Guthans Helm

Body: Torags Platebody/Guthans Platebody

Legs: Torags Platelegs/Veracs Plateskirt/Guthans Chainskirt (veracs has same defence as torag legs but a +4 prayer bonus too)

Amulet: Fury/Glory

Boots: Dragon/Rune

Hands: Rfd gloves (rune+)/Regen bracelet/Combat bracelet

Shield: Rune defender/Obsidian Shield

Weapon: Whip/D scimi/Sara sword/Zammy spear/Guthans Spear

NON slayer

Helm: Neitznot helm/Guthans helm

Body: Torags Platebody/Guthans Platebody

Legs: Torags Platelegs/Veracs Plateskirt/Guthans Chainskirt (veracs has same defence as torag legs but a +4 prayer bonus too)

Amulet: Fury/Glory

Boots: Dragon/Rune

Hands: Rfd gloves (rune+)/Regen bracelet

Shield: Rune defender

Weapon: Whip/Guthans Spear

Also on a GS note, DON'T GET ONE! Honestly i've asked about GS's before and everyone on here will tell you that until you get levels that are atleast 85 maybe even 90+ you will not be able to utilise it properly, so don't spend the money on it yet.

However if you do have the 16m to burn get a DFS. The shield is worth it i believe.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Get 68 summoning. Its quite easy to do and makes guthans basically obsolete.

Definately get dragon boots and a fury, DO NOT LET ANYONE SAY FURY ISN'T WORTH IT.

Warrior ring is cheap and fairly decent, no reason not to get one.

Recipe for disaster is easy enough, barrow gloves own everything else, period.

Barrows plate and legs are great, if you do not already have a torso, DO NOT GET ONE.

Also, the quest for neitzot helm is fairly easy, and the helm is good, so you should get it.

2Xeo5.png