Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

Meh guess I was wrong then lol think the 'logiatorz' comment thing that stuffed me up, childish names = confusion upon meesa :oops:

Go read the rules. X'ing aint against jagex rules no more.

That for real?? Using a method to get around the game's natural log out function you'd think would still be against the rules :(

Anyhow me appologies for takin stupid take on name wrong, like someone saying Xout Inc or something lol just a joke eh?

GJ on win BK, look forward to future rematch to hear about 8)

Well, if X'ing out was agains't the J-rules, then you'd get banned for having connection lost ;) They can't ban people for having bad computers :P And they can't see any difference between that and X'ing unless they hack peoples computers, so it's impossible for them to keep a rule like that, therefor it doesn't "X-ist" :P

bksig65ck.png

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh guess I was wrong then lol think the 'logiatorz' comment thing that stuffed me up, childish names = confusion upon meesa :oops:

Go read the rules. X'ing aint against jagex rules no more.

That for real?? Using a method to get around the game's natural log out function you'd think would still be against the rules :(

Anyhow me appologies for takin stupid take on name wrong, like someone saying Xout Inc or something lol just a joke eh?

GJ on win BK, look forward to future rematch to hear about 8)

I agree, it's quite childish for 3logger to 3log off every world when DI has more than 3 people vs 10 Gladz.

I'm pretty sure x'ing out is against rules if you equip a weapon like a chicken/flowers so it's obviously intentionally logging out when you're not supposed to.

tifsbti6oi.gif

What rule says no X-ing?

Well it's an item scam (someone who deserves your kill and prevented you from logging should get your kill but you force log out which isn't supposed to be in RS), as well as a bug (intentional forced logouts while in combat shouldn't happen).

tifsbti6oi.gif

bk winz 140 opz :shock:

j000 cheatzored!!!!11

I saw u run back with full food and stuff!!!12 cheeeetz0red!21

I also saw a number of BK going from Lumbridge back to the fight :roll: Dont flame me, respond nicely please :wink:

shockey.png

bk winz 140 opz :shock:

j000 cheatzored!!!!11

I saw u run back with full food and stuff!!!12 cheeeetz0red!21

I also saw a number of BK going from Lumbridge back to the fight :roll: Dont flame me, respond nicely please :wink:

Hi. It called going from lumbridge to edge.

Thank you :roll:

this topic is so full of offtopic. 13 pages wich prob 4-5 pages would be that stupid fight of goro and killer. just get on to it. sry goro but X-loging in CW sounds like a joke to me. but X-loging in wild, is cowardly. but dont flame me cause of trying to sort this out :P

^OFF TOPIC^

BTW... gratz by ze win bk...

this topic is so full of offtopic. 13 pages wich prob 4-5 pages would be that stupid fight of goro and killer. just get on to it. sry goro but X-loging in CW sounds like a joke to me. but X-loging in wild, is cowardly. but dont flame me cause of trying to sort this out :P

^OFF TOPIC^

the topic was dead for a week till u bumped it :(

^OFF TOPIC^

.....Bump :lol:

^OFF TOPIC^

always one aint there :(

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

^OFF TOPIC^

always one aint there :(

Omg stop spamming :o

k!? if u do?!

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

^OFF TOPIC^

Ya I had realised I was wrong lol but ya this post was dead, should prob be closed by now 8)

jagsbannerct5.gif

Death to those who oppose us