Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how bk has 100 ppl to there last war and gets owned totaly with no organization then next war with 200+ ppl

as has been said....many times...when we left the alliance we had an influx of ppl who wanted to join bk but didnt want to be in the alliance. We had about 110 show to our war against zf months ago.

If you think we have no organisation then how did we beat gladz with the same amount of ppl, and lower lvls then them?

Youv been asked not to bring up that rubbish here, by your own damn leaders. For crying out loud would you grow up.

Whoever you are Phunk is right. To be honest I have never seen this name in my life. Good fight BK. Extremely close to say the least.

maybe cos i just joined gladz? BK rejected me and i was way above requirements...

Youv been asked not to bring up that rubbish here, by your own damn leaders. For crying out loud would you grow up.
Whoever you are Phunk is right. To be honest I have never seen this name in my life. Good fight BK. Extremely close to say the least.

maybe cos i just joined gladz? BK rejected me and i was way above requirements...

yeah thanks for proving we didnt mass recruit, a bk reject joined gladz to fight us and your accusing us of mass recruiting? LOL reject :roll:

I don't really know how many opts Gladz had before the war, but we maxed out our options in non-wildy. It was an insane war, and I am proud to have survived the entire thing. For a while, it seemed as though Bk was losing, but we bounced back and spammed names until all Gladz were defeated.

All you fr00bs that think that Bk cheated, look at it this way: we have pics of them running away, and the best any Gladz member has produced is a picture of some random person redbarred while a guy shouts "r3f3r33" or whatever. I have no problem with Gladz as a whole, and I think that the war was fought fairly, for the most part. I also don't think that any one person can be held accountable, or can account for the actions of an entire group of people. Suffice it to say that certain individuals did a piss poor job of representing their clan.

Note: Most of you have not heard of me, i'm new to Bk, i was not "recruited", I independently located the blacknights website and sent in an application because I wanted a clan with honour, and I daresay we showed that today. Nice fight everybody.

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D

killerconvicxouts7bf.jpg You shoudln't be talking about logging, when you bloody well x'd out in the middle of frickin castle wars while back. :roll:

Gratz on win BK, looked like one hell of a war 8)

jagsbannerct5.gif

Death to those who oppose us

Our clans are both too big to avoid flaming and war runners, its only inevitable and ultimately normal, no one is perfect 8)

Sorry I could not attend war but good war Gladz and Congrats BK :P

BK Warlord in 2002

BK Council in 2003

BK Leader from May 2004 to November 2005

now I am just a bum :)

<>

Hah what a lie, that war wasn't close at all.

BK had like 40-50 people left at the end. BK supposedly had 240 people and Gladz had around 195 people. That means 1-1 1/2 BK was killed for every Glad that died. Thats not what I would call an easy win.

240 signed up but we didnt get that many to attend.

was a awesome war, i was spamming names as good as i could, got a few kills, ran around gds alot because gladz must of luved me or something and then had 13hp no food no pray for about 15 minutes before dying.

To all bk and gladz members, you made the war what it was, no matter what the result i think we all had lots of fun and i have to say greatest war in rs history for me.

Once again ty for the gladiators for putting up 1 hell of a fight.

Beckham69 - next bk leader - :P

w0w damz dats major rite chya. way awsum job den bote of u's guys for bein 195 an 240 combats. dam dats all i sayin LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!

neybody wan explane to clan i want join? i want 2 join dese pepls but i gues i am to nobby for dem. i be 45 combatz but dam i can fish lobz n cook dem. i only bunr a coupl! plzplzplzplzplpzplzplz let me join u guyz?!?!

240 signed up but we didnt get that many to attend.

was a awesome war, i was spamming names as good as i could, got a few kills, ran around gds alot because gladz must of luved me or something and then had 13hp no food no pray for about 15 minutes before dying.

To all bk and gladz members, you made the war what it was, no matter what the result i think we all had lots of fun and i have to say greatest war in rs history for me.

Once again ty for the gladiators for putting up 1 hell of a fight.

Beckham69 - next bk leader - :P

Our clans are both too big to avoid flaming and war runners, its only inevitable and ultimately normal, no one is perfect

Sorry I could not attend war but good war Gladz and Congrats BK

ya tho we only had 2 noob runners in bk both kicked now (h) tho lots of glads ran away from warzone when they ran low on food :\ meanlike all the way to spider hill most came back tho some didnt :\ and all i can say to the glads that ran from war hope u get kicked for disgracing the green cape (N)

look at the sing up sheet again ;) 260 signed up :P

killerconvicxouts7bf.jpg You shoudln't be talking about logging, when you bloody well x'd out in the middle of frickin castle wars while back. :roll:

Gratz on win BK, looked like one hell of a war 8)

Hi. Your a moron. :roll: Im really not sure what makes you more of a moron, taking that picture or actually posting that pic in an attempt to flame Killerconvic.

Anyway, Gratz on your war win. Maybe you can declare on us in a few months. We haven't warred in ages (well seems to me like ages) 8)