Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We accept defeat, just saying how hard your leaders pushed to get as many people they could for this war. It worked.

shows how much of a moronic spy you are....... they were pushing our members to train not gain members IF THE APPS WERE CLOSED

We accept defeat, just saying how hard your leaders pushed to get as many people they could for this war. It worked.

shows how much of a moronic spy you are....... they were pushing our members to train not gain members IF THE APPS WERE CLOSED

That or you are one stupid member. Silly little fuger...

You are silly little sal bandini :lol:

Way to be a sore loser.

Gratz on the win bk, always liked you guys-no offense to gladz.

Congrats on win Bk

Just wondering, are they going to let any more apps in cause you already are one of the biggest clans in runescape :?:

Apps are currently closed and will be for a while, when they re-open the recs will be quite high (y)

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D

killerconvicxouts7bf.jpg You shoudln't be talking about logging, when you bloody well x'd out in the middle of frickin castle wars while back. :roll:

Gratz on win BK, looked like one hell of a war 8)

Hi. Your a moron. :roll: Im really not sure what makes you more of a moron, taking that picture or actually posting that pic in an attempt to flame Killerconvic.

Anyway, Gratz on your war win. Maybe you can declare on us in a few months. We haven't warred in ages (well seems to me like ages) 8)

Not to mention that he has absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. Yes of course I x'ed at CW, it's the coolest. :roll: :roll:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Hi. Your a moron. :roll: Im really not sure what makes you more of a moron, taking that picture or actually posting that pic in an attempt to flame Killerconvic.

Here I'll break it down for you so maybe even you can understand it k?

Killer called Gladz Logiatorz, thus he says they log, which is almost as bad as X-ing. I saw him X out in Castle wars, which is far more pathetic than doing it in the wildy during an official war because you don't lose anything in Castle Wars.

So I was pointing out the hypocryscy (spell check?) of the insult.

Unsterdand now? :roll:

P.S. I stuffed up the quote lol it was Blaze saying the

Hi. Your a moron
thing :wink:

If you saw me x out at CW you wouldn't see me later in the same game (which you did). Stop lying and get a sense of humor.

tifsbti6oi.gif

killerconvicxouts7bf.jpg You shoudln't be talking about logging, when you bloody well x'd out in the middle of frickin castle wars while back. :roll:

Ahahahaha I had to laugh at that , too funny, do you understand the concept of xing. Learn to read a joke when you see one :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyway, Gratz on your war win. Maybe you can declare on us in a few months. We haven't warred in ages (well seems to me like ages) 8)

Not to mention that he has absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. Yes of course I x'ed at CW, it's the coolest. :roll: :roll:

I taught kc how to x that's why they call me xingmortal

I taught kc how to x that's why they call me xingmortal

:))))))))))))

Phunk, Field, thanks for having a sense of humor lol

tifsbti6oi.gif

lol course its a sense of humor now, but anyone else does it and you go to town flaming them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :roll: Oh and x-ing out is against Jagex rules, laugh all you want I just hope some day is a better way to prove it happens to get ppl like you banned :twisted: anyhow tis off topic now,

Hah what a lie, that war wasn't close at all.

crup like that only serve to take topics...em off topic :shock:

jagsbannerct5.gif

Death to those who oppose us

lol course its a sense of humor now, but anyone else does it and you go to town flaming them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :roll: Oh and x-ing out is against Jagex rules, laugh all you want I just hope some day is a better way to prove it happens to get ppl like you banned :twisted: anyhow tis off topic now,
Hah what a lie' date=' that war wasn't close at all.

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D[/quote'] crup like that only serve to take topics...em off topic :shock:

You're a total idiot, I'm very much against x'ing and was making a joke at CW. Lighten up ffs, it's just a game??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I didn't even want to take topic off topic, I'm glad that Bserz got their due. In fact, you took this off topic in the first place :roll:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D[/quote'] crup like that only serve to take topics...em off topic :shock:

Go read the rules. X'ing aint against jagex rules no more.

Dunno what you are talking about, as you are the first person I've ever met thats complaining of someone x'ing outside of the wild.

As convic said, it was meant as a joke. It might not have been funny to you, but who cares, not like it harmed anyone.

Dunno what you are talking about, as you are the first person I've ever met thats complaining of someone x'ing outside of the wild.

As convic said, it was meant as a joke. It might not have been funny to you, but who cares, not like it harmed anyone.

I didn't even x lol, I just said I was going to :lol:

Ironic how someone complains that I'm "trying to take a topic offtopic" turns around and turns the topic offtopic :roll:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Meh guess I was wrong then lol think the 'logiatorz' comment thing that stuffed me up, childish names = confusion upon meesa :oops:

That for real?? Using a method to get around the game's natural log out function you'd think would still be against the rules :(

Anyhow me appologies for takin stupid take on name wrong, like someone saying Xout Inc or something lol just a joke eh?

GJ on win BK, look forward to future rematch to hear about 8)

jagsbannerct5.gif

Death to those who oppose us