Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the times to make an error and organise something with the thought I would make the war easily I had to choose today. :(

Congratz to the bk's who unlike me aren't stupid and learned to tell time in first grade ;)

~Kiel

So BK left The Alliance and all it's mutual freindship to gain 118 members?

:?

Gratz on the win, I seriously thought Gladz won it by halfway, it was predominantly Gladz at Gd's and they were doing a good job by calling names.

So it must've been a strong comeback :)

So good job, but <3 Gladz.

-Erador

Alliance 4 life

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D

killerconvicxouts7bf.jpg You shoudln't be talking about logging, when you bloody well x'd out in the middle of frickin castle wars while back. :roll:

Gratz on win BK, looked like one hell of a war 8)

Hi. Your a moron. :roll: Im really not sure what makes you more of a moron, taking that picture or actually posting that pic in an attempt to flame Killerconvic.

Anyway, Gratz on your war win. Maybe you can declare on us in a few months. We haven't warred in ages (well seems to me like ages) 8)

ok so next time when u post pic of someone doing those ill say that its a moronic way of flaming

ok

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

why cant people just screenie the amount of people each clan had? its not hard... you get in a dot, use swordfish with pile, exact amount...

I saw 207 when I did that, didn't think to screenie coz there were noobs in the pile and a few people missing, so it wouldn't have been accurate.

We gained alot of members from leaving the alliance yeah, know why? Cause alot of ppl liked bk, but HATED the alliance. I dont blame them to be honest, after the bs we've been dealt.

Bk won fair and squar, any accusation of returning or mass recruiting is complete rubbish.

And about you thinking gladz were winning, keep in mind green stands out alot more then black. It's been like that for all our wars, one in particular was trwf, who looked like they were slaughtering us all you could see was yellow, but we won by almost 300 ops :S go figure.

You might have gained alot leaving the Alliance, but you gained a ton upon declaration. I think this has to do mainly with high ranking BK pushing all members to get their friends to join. I've seen it on your forums. It's nothing against the rules of course, just saying.

You might have gained alot leaving the Alliance, but you gained a ton upon declaration. I think this has to do mainly with high ranking BK pushing all members to get their friends to join. I've seen it on your forums. It's nothing against the rules of course, just saying.

Yes, if the apps would have closed earlier, I am confident Gladz would have been victorious.

Yes, if the apps would have closed earlier, I am confident Gladz would have been victorious.

Yes I am also sure if your location wasnt "behind me" I would say something crushing. However you may have a knife, so for the billionith time I will say We agreed on the date to close apps

yeah if apps would have closed earlier it may have been different, bk wanted apps closed gladz didnt.

Also, as for us pushing members to recruit, i have spies on gladz forums too i have seen jerico telling you all to get friends to join

Before I address BK, Dear TIP IT STAFF don't delete my messages when I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG! Thats ridiculous.

What I said was that my quote is edited because it lacks the part where I told that r3f is a cheater and a war returner and it will be a sad day if she is not kicked from BK. That was agreed upon when I said I would give the quote Apostle, It was to be UNEDITED!

Lets not even talk about the APP discussion...

Gladiatorz had applications close for 1 month, warred anarchy, and you declared on us the Sunday morning AFTER our sAturday war with Anarchy.

You had gained 90 members in the month during our Anarchy War. If Applications were close, it would have been BK bring 170 to war and gladz bringing 140 to war.

If you read this stickman, please post those numbers

Lets not even talk about the APP discussion...

Gladiatorz had applications close for 1 month, warred anarchy, and you declared on us the Sunday morning AFTER our sAturday war with Anarchy.

You had gained 90 members in the month during our Anarchy War. If Applications were close, it would have been BK bring 170 to war and gladz bringing 140 to war.

If you read this stickman, please post those numbers

stop making excuses.

nobody can really say if this happened then "x" would be victorious.

does it really matter,

bk won fair and square and cant everyone just get along and accept defeat like most gladz have done!

Before I address BK, Dear TIP IT STAFF don't delete my messages when I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG! Thats ridiculous.

What I said was that my quote is edited because it lacks the part where I told that r3f is a cheater and a war returner and it will be a sad day if she is not kicked from BK. That was agreed upon when I said I would give the quote Apostle, It was to be UNEDITED!

Please show me reffy's kill pic, apparently she was red barred and was NOT killed, if u show me the kill pic I will think otherwise, but without no kill pic you have no proof she returned. Did you actually see her fall to the ground? No i dont think you did so shut it.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Grats on defeating the Logiatorz, easy win :D

Hi. Your a moron. :roll: Im really not sure what makes you more of a moron, taking that picture or actually posting that pic in an attempt to flame Killerconvic.

Here I'll break it down for you so maybe even you can understand it k?

Killer called Gladz Logiatorz, thus he says they log, which is almost as bad as X-ing. I saw him X out in Castle wars, which is far more pathetic than doing it in the wildy during an official war because you don't lose anything in Castle Wars.

So I was pointing out the hypocryscy (spell check?) of the insult.

Unsterdand now? :roll:

P.S. I stuffed up the quote lol it was Blaze saying the

Hi. Your a moron
thing :wink:

jagsbannerct5.gif

Death to those who oppose us