Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me sal bandini. I do not remember a SINGLE post of us pushing members to recruit friends after war on gladz was declared.

In fact, I can remember one beeing a little close to it, but not really pushing... It was Phunk posting, telling all BK's to, if they had any friends looking for clans, to give them a little push in the right direction...

However, that's far from pushing the members to recruit all their friends, but you know how stories can get twisted with time... Some Gladz spy, probably told it further a little different to the wrong person, who then twisted it even more, and down through the link it finally got to something like BK hacking people's accounts, lending to IRL friend to get more people on, aswell as threatening people to join, and stuff like that I suppose...

In other words, rumors may give rocks life and teach them to fly...

Opps :oops: meant to quote sal lmao. But yeah u are right. Those stories get exaggerated a lot and that exaggeration turns into propaganda and bam peepz start thinking the other cheated.

here are the actual stats for people interested

lists taken july 9th (the day anarchy declared)

Gladz:

206 regular members.

24 retired members (not included in our averages and not all have RS characters anymore)

BK:

236 members

Gladz august 20th memberlist

265 regular members

30 retired

BK august 16th memberlist

334 members

interesting facts over the 6 weeks:

gladz member loss: ~20 (i think its more like 10 though)

bk member loss: ~84

gladz total new members recruited: ~85

bk total new members recruited: ~180

Assuming 190-195 turnout for gladz and 205-210 for bk???

% gladz attending (not including retired): 73%

% gladz attending (including retired): 65%

% bk attending: 62%

------------------------------------

and plz dont BS us about the apps, we requested 1 week of open apps and you guys refused to close yours if we got to keep them open... you wouldn't have it any other way... WTF were we suppose to do? decline your friggin war because you wanted to screw us over. Theres no way we were backing down from your declaration so we had to play by your rules :roll: [/b]

Stickman, read my post please?

The reason we gained so many members before the delaration was that people were war hungy, and everyone expected a war agains't SOMEONE, it didn't have anything to do with a GLADZ war...

So in that case, we should have just the same opportunity as you to recruit people after declaration, shouldn't we?

I mean, just because f. ex. Exer gains 100 new members in a month, as that month there are most people around their requirements, who know people in that clan that are looking for a clan, then a few days after that month has gone, Exer declares on Corr, should Corr then be able to demand that they can have open requirements 2 weeks more then Exer can? Just because Exer have more members? That wouldn't really show which clan was the best of them would it? Because an important thing for a clan is actually it's ability to recruit people too, or to attract people...

In that case, maybe you should declare on DI and demand that they ain't allowed to train for another month because their members have such high lvls... Or that their lower lvl members have trained alot lately and therefor gained an "unusual" amount of xp?

Wouldn't that be unfair guys?

Yeah, I say it would be communistic, so what do you say? Lets make Jagex take everybody in RS xp, and then share evenly on all the characters in the game huh? THAT would be one hell of an idea wouldn't it? Completely in the short guys name... (Joseph Stalin)

For them with a defect in their humoristic sense, incase any of them read this topic, the above was sarcasm...

bksig65ck.png

Hagge, you and the other BK members may have not known about it but the higher ranking members did, possibly.. If not all of them, some of them.

I don't doubt that you guys didn't know about a Gladz war, but you knew of A WAR that was coming..

As I said before, it isn't against the rules but a cheap trick in my book.

You also seem to be forgetting that our Apps. were closed for a month due to the Anarchy war and in that time BK had gained many new members and we thought it only to be fair that we had 1 extra week of recruiting than them. On top of that, they have lower requirements than Gladz, which also has no bearing on anything, but just something I realized.

1.Okay to the mass recruiting claims......

WE DID NOT MASS RECRUIT. We had about 250 members, and gladz had about 240. After apps were closed we both had close number of people. Bk had 319, gladz had 303. I am sorry bk got more, but we did not mass recruit SINCE we did not lower requirements NOR did we ask any bk to start asking their friends. They did it of their own free well, and those who wanted to join bk did so. And if you have noticed, we denied A LOT of applications also.

ANd it is important to say I myself pushed for apps being closed.

If you do not understand that bk would never stoop to such low level honor, then u are the dumbest kid on the Earth. I, for one, will never let BK descend to such atrocity, not even for a victory.

2. Reffy come back 5 times???? Reffy has been the most loyal, most chivalrious, and the most honorable BK. Your accusations are false, and most of u are affected by the propaganda of a few miserable ingrates who just cant take a loss and THINK that bk returned in order to make themselves feel good.

If you think otherwise, show us a legit proof.....or a video. Same with 911 Blue.... none of them returned.

and NO bk returned. I myself emphasized no returning. The leaders emphasized NO RETURNING.

If you think bks returned, i repeat show us proof and we will deal with them just as we dealt with the war runners.

3. None of ur business why we left the Alliance. Now that i look here, i am glad we did. Looking at the actions of some of ur members, at the flaming and the stupid accusations, thinking that BK would stoop to such low-ness, makes me feel so bad i am serious. You guys were our friends before, and you know better than anyone how we guard honor.

4. We asked for a nice war. The great Joe Jenninz admitted gladz lost. What are u pitiful gladz members bickering about?

Amen plx

Hagge u fool we saw the votes from your leaders or council or whatever. You guys voted for us by a landslide. we even have a picture of it somewhere. We knew you would declare over a month ago but our apps were closed due to Anarchy war.

EDIT: You can say whatever you like about it, the wars over. But i think everyone knows you wont be able to sustain a member count that high when more than 50% of your member are less than a month old.

not to flame or anything but alot of ppl dislike the alliance and when bk left they started to gain alot more than normally, even though i myself didnt join til around mid may, each day there were plenty of ppl who wanted to join, and i remember reading on rsc that bk had like the 2nd or 3rd highest decline rate of app's, if we decline ppl at a higher rate that you do how do we mass recruit?

ppl join clans for what they see in them that might be activeness in the wild or strength in miniwars or who they are or are not allied with, or friends in them. some of ppl joining bk, also knew ppl in the clan and they joined because of how great their friends told them it was. don't tell me thats wrong as im sure its like that for every clan that exists, if you are in a great clan and you have a very good friend who wants to join a clan also why wouldnt you tell him to try out your clan and see if he likes it like you do?

edit: if we knew we were going to war you then why would we have a poll on it

we also had a miniwar against trwf and anarchy before we fought you which probaly helped convince alot of ppl to join bk over other clans after seeing how well we did in those fights and also after those fights we started to get more and more ppl to other events pking or not :?

not to flame or anything but alot of ppl dislike the alliance and when bk left they started to gain alot more than normally, even though i myself didnt join til around mid may, each day there were plenty of ppl who wanted to join, and i remember reading on rsc that bk had like the 2nd or 3rd highest decline rate of app's, if we decline ppl at a higher rate that you do how do we mass recruit?

ppl join clans for what they see in them that might be activeness in the wild or strength in miniwars or who they are or are not allied with, or friends in them. some of ppl joining bk, also knew ppl in the clan and they joined because of how great their friends told them it was. don't tell me thats wrong as im sure its like that for every clan that exists, if you are in a great clan and you have a very good friend who wants to join a clan also why wouldnt you tell him to try out your clan and see if he likes it like you do?

we also had a miniwar against trwf and anarchy before we fought you which probaly helped convince alot of ppl to join bk over other clans after seeing how well we did in those fights and also after those fights we started to get more and more ppl to other events pking or not

i think this sums almost everything up. leave it at that boys ;)

here are the actual stats for people interested

lists taken july 9th (the day anarchy declared)

Gladz:

206 regular members.

24 retired members (not included in our averages and not all have RS characters anymore)

BK:

250 members

Gladz august 20th memberlist

265 regular members

30 retired

BK august 16th memberlist

334 members

interesting facts over the 6 weeks:

gladz member loss: ~20 (i think its more like 10 though)

bk member loss: ~84

gladz total new members recruited: ~85

bk total new members recruited: ~180

Assuming 190-195 turnout for gladz and 205-210 for bk???

% gladz attending (not including retired): 73%

% gladz attending (including retired): 65%

% bk attending: 62%

------------------------------------

and plz dont BS us about the apps, we requested 1 week of open apps and you guys refused to close yours if we got to keep them open... you wouldn't have it any other way... * were we suppose to do? decline your friggin war because you wanted to screw us over. Theres no way we were backing down from your declaration so we had to play by your rules :roll: [/b]

Umm bk had 250 members when we declared on gladz. :roll:

You might wanna make ur list more simple.....

i remember reading on rsc that bk had like the 2nd or 3rd highest decline rate of app's, if we decline ppl at a higher rate that you do how do we mass recruit?

Actually, BK was tied in 4th I'm pretty sure (After, DI, RSD, and TD (they existed during this research)) and you were tied with 3-4 other clans ('The' was once of them, DS was another I think) with a 63% acceptance rate (Or sixty something).

And the reasearch was wrong anyways, since FoM has a higher decline rate than many, and wasn't included. Really though :P Just look at their applications, it's crazy :P

And on Topic, Gratz BK on the win

i remember reading on rsc that bk had like the 2nd or 3rd highest decline rate of app's, if we decline ppl at a higher rate that you do how do we mass recruit?

Actually, BK was tied in 4th I'm pretty sure (After, DI, RSD, and TD (they existed during this research)) and you were tied with 3-4 other clans ('The' was once of them, DS was another I think) with a 63% acceptance rate (Or sixty something).

And the reasearch was wrong anyways, since FoM has a higher decline rate than many, and wasn't included. Really though :P Just look at their applications, it's crazy :P

Good statistics... if this were Around The Horn (ESPN US) I'd give you major clickage points =P

Umm bk had 250 members when we declared on gladz.

Nice editing my quote. Can you learn to read, JULY 9TH is when both the initial member lists were taken, the day we got declared on and then had to close our applications right after. The member list was based on your forum memberlist.

Oh so now bk had 230 members at the time of declaration? Jesus christ you people are petty. Would you just stop makeing up bs lies to try and make yourselves look better and your opposition look worse? WE HAD 270 MEMBERS AT THE TIME OF WAR DECLARATION. As has been said we had been gaining momentum building up to the declaration, big wins over trwf and anarchy in planned mini wars brought ALOT of people into our clan before we declared. Are you going to say thats cause we pushed our members to get people to join? NO we got alot of members because they were impressed with our win.

Anyway, as for us knowing about the impending war with gladz. I know you still have spies, show me posts about getting ready for war with gladz before the declaration please. Otherwise its quite obvious your just speaking [cabbage] again. As for the leaders knowing about it, some of us wanted to war you, but the older ones were 110% against it. To be honest I thought we would never get to war you.

As for leaders pushing our members to train. Leader 1 : Stoned Pixie. Only just returned from a 3 week family vacation 2 days before war with gladz. Leader 2 : Earthnemesis. Not very active, dislikes runescape and other runescape clans (very understandable after this pathetic display).

If you didnt get that ^, no leaders pushed for anything and if they did then kindly prove it. Along with the proof of one of the most loyal Bk's and ex alliance members (reffy) returning 3 goddam times. Until you have proof then kindly sdfu.

BK Wins, we won fairly, we did not cheat, we did not mass recruit. All these allications are fruitless without proof.

Oh and meeturpker, im friends with slicer, im friends with stunner, I used to really dislike you but I thought you changed so I figured id give you another chance, I guess I was wrong. Stay our of our business kid.

Nice editing my quote. Can you learn to read, JULY 9TH is when both the initial member lists were taken, the day we got declared on and then had to close our applications right after. The member list was based on your forum memberlist.

OH LOL so thats where u got the false information :lol: Our memberlist on the forums isnt accurate sir. I update the bk rs-directory memberlist everyday and it is 95% accurate.

And are u even gladz? if u are not, then u have no business here. if u are then, get ur facts straight mate.

Also,

Id just like to say how goddam proud I am of Bk and it's members. We really pulled through for this war, so [bleep] you if you think you can take that pride away from us. Who do you think we are? We put in the hard yards for this war and got the sore losers bishing makiing up bs. And ppl who arent even involved trying to talk us down.

You can all go to hell for all I care, your not going to take away the pride I have for my clan.

OH LOL so thats where u got the false information :lol: Our memberlist on the forums isnt accurate sir. I update the bk rs-directory memberlist everyday and it is 95% accurate.

And are u even gladz? if u are not, then u have no business here. if u are then, get ur facts straight mate.

Makes sense then because the one you update had around 220 members during the beginning of July when I talked to you on MSN.

And Phunk, you told me yourself that you had 260 members when you declared on us. You maxed out at 334 members at your peak, before you cleaned out your list.

How are we going to make ourselves look better? We lost.

I never said there were posts made about you guys wanting to war us. I didn't even know you guys had a pole about waring people until Stickman pointed it out to me. My accusations are purely based on the facts that I have gathered from conversations with you and WAP18 and your members list on rsclans.com. Probably the only reason you did end up waring us was because Stoned Pixie was gone. From what I understood, she was the main reason why you guys didn't declare any earlier.

Our leaders and most of our members have accepted the fact that you guys won fairly. There's no doubt about it. We recognize that you guys worked hard for this war every bit as much as we did and you guys ended up coming out on top.

Great work. As I said before, enjoy your tainted vicotry and goodluck in the future with BK.

Our victory wouldnt be tainted if the opposition werent sore losers.

We had 260-270 members when we asked for the war, then about half a week went by until you accepted it, we had been bumped up to at least 270 members at that time. 3 weeks later we were up to aobut 320 members with an inactive sweep pending but was unable to happen because stoned pixie was on vacation. Didnt drop reqs, only abot 5 ppl joined bk who werent reffered by a member.

i know gladz did there best

congratz on the win bk

always remember that your clan comes first; you do not have to appease anyone outside of your clan

just remember what happened prior to the war and keep that as a reminder in the future and pass it on to whoever takes over war general role;

do not repeat that; go with your instinct i say; just because you can't prove something doesnt mean that it did not happen ;)

anyways my friends in gladz, i love you guys for real

no appologies needed joe, you beat something in real life that most died to so dont swallow your pride ever again yo; especially over an online game forum! you're too cool for that :D

for my few friends left in BK, once again, congratz on the win, and sorry i dont get online very much (not at all infact haha) but ya got on recently cause a friend in jagz called my cell... so decided to spend a few hours and caught up reading stuff...

Good statistics... if this were Around The Horn (ESPN US) I'd give you major clickage points =P

Pardon

The

Interruption

But a few of the facts i've said we given to me by Slicer :P

*gives you a 60 second penalty silencer*

bk accepted slicer , s c stunner , and who knows who else they let in just for this war :\

They are both friends with quite a few BKs. Just because you dont like then, as alot of people dont like you doesnt mean we shouldnt give them a chance.

people love me.

i say good day to bk

i said GOOD DAY

Don't think they do..

Grtz BK :).

Lol......I have such a horrible rep.All I do is flame and I can back up what I say on forums and wildy.

My friends in Bk-Wap16,Wap18,Uber,Cyc,Mrbad,DragonVit just to name a few.

So anyways, Slicer & S C Stunner + Blacknights defeat The Gladiatorz :o

I should say this in the most popular accent.

We r Ze Winned? (H)

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?