Bk defeats Gladz

Apostle

Got the last topic topic locked because it was turning into a flame fest. Those who ran/cheated in the war have been kicked from both clans.

To make it short.... here is joe jenninz's words

The Gladiator Clan recognizes that they lost todays war. However, it was not without DUE investigation into BK members who ran from battle and returned from death. Both sides provided evidence against one another, and the options at the end of the war are debatable at best because many returned as spectators, probably on both sides. The Gladz vs BK was the largest, longest, and closest war in RS history, we respect the members who did not cheat, but am insulted at the pre-emptive claim. In conclusion, BK won but not by much

No flaming from now on please. If you have something to say, put it nicely.

Gratz bk and gladz. It was a very close war, and i am personally very much honored to fight you guys, one of the most ancient and powerful clans.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Gladz please keep away from this thread, unless you are going to congradulate them, or have significant evidence of BK cheating, not kill pictures, those prove nothing.

Cliche- "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all"

Congratz BK.

Thanks for the congratulations, and grats to Gladz for putting up such a good fight ;) Alot of times I barely survived by doing the GD ruin run :P

And after beeing flamed ingame, I'm glad to see here that not all Gladz members are like that :D

I hope you guys didn't get it too bad from the BK's flaming either, as I know there was plenty of them too, just as with gladz :P

And again, great fight to both BK and Gladz ;) Today it's been written RS2 history, I don't believe any such great war has been seen since the Europe vs America wars in RSC :D Not alot of clans that would be able to put up the teams Gladz and BK put up today ;)

bksig65ck.png

Thanks for the congratulations, and grats to Gladz for putting up such a good fight ;) Alot of times I barely survived by doing the GD ruin run :P

And after beeing flamed ingame, I'm glad to see here that not all Gladz members are like that :D

I hope you guys didn't get it too bad from the BK's flaming either, as I know there was plenty of them too, just as with gladz :P

And again, great fight to both BK and Gladz ;) Today it's been written RS2 history, I don't believe any such great war has been seen since the Europe vs America wars in RSC :D Not alot of clans that would be able to put up the teams Gladz and BK put up today ;)

Tooooo many smileys!

Good war Gladz...

- Pranky, shexy name caller ;-)

Tooooo many smileys!

Good war Gladz...

- Pranky, shexy name caller ;-)

What can I say? I like smiling :P

bksig65ck.png

lol pure man utd ur the dude from castle wars who prays 1 vs 1 and keeps going up and down ladders and starts swearing when i used to attack you.

ON topic: i had to go out, im sorry i missed it, but congrats on the win.

BK.

You've made Gladz better than it has ever been, BK. I thank you for that and I also thank you for such a well-fought war.

Congratulations on your tainted victory. You worked hard for it and proved it today on the battlefield.

Reminds me so much of the RSD and DI war. Hopefully, the outcome will be the same for us.

I would just like to thank all the Gladz members who fought valiantly and pushed themselves to great lengths for this war.

Our members gained over 1,200 combat related levels for this war and raised our HP average from 87 to 89 in 19 days. The Gladiatorz have never worked as hard as they did to prepare against BK. We've gained many new, loyal, and honorable members and I'd like to thank all of them for all of the support and hard work they put into this war for the short amount of time they've been with us; you guys rawk! :)

We also broke our active user list on our boards, by a longshot.

runescape0018cw.png

You'll see us again, I promise.

I'm sorry THE, TMRD, Jags and Gladz.

Good war and I hope BK, and all of tip it knows, that on any other day, Gladz could have won just as BKs did. It was that close. Thats all I have to say, NO GLADZ COMMENT OR MAKE SARCASTIC JOKES ABOUT ANYTHING.

A lose is a lose, it sucks but it happens

Good war.

Good mass recruiting BK

How did bk mass recruit? We didnt lower the requirements so we could get tons of lvl 90s and [cabbage] into the clan, seriously u are one stupid [bleep] head

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Good war.

Good mass recruiting BK

How did bk mass recruit? We didnt lower the requirements so we could get tons of lvl 90s and cabbage into the clan, seriously u are one stupid * head

God im so tired of this nonsense. Would you like [bleep] off and mind your own business please? This thread is to thank and congratluate gladz on the war. Not to hear some a holes false accusations of mass recruiting. Think we mass recruited? Prove it. Show me a bk who got in under reqs, show us lowering our reqs. Hell, we've been gaining steady members ever since leaving the alliance. Is it our fault ppl wanted to join? Is it our fault zfl disbanded and we got a whole 5 members from them? No its not so keep ur goddam comments to yourself.

Again, thanks for the war gladz we had fun. I think i tried to attack sethnik and spam his name infront of alot of gladz...on my char...that was a bad move :oops: