' N O R R ii E ' + + Blog to Mastering Runescape

:twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Just bought myself a bandos godsword, so I've been slaying today. I love hitting 30+ frequently :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

[/hide]

Got 86 attack, 71 slayer, and 115 combat. Pretty good day today :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Caught my first drag imp just now, with the help of my friend :]

Easy 350k, woot

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Used up the charms from my slaying the last couple days and picked up a summoning level :twss:

Probably going to keep slaying for a while, I love this new bgs.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got 86 strength, pretty close to 86 defense as well. After that I'll just need to score one more attack/strength/defense level to get 116 combat :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Oh wow, I'm doing a terrible job sticking to my mining goal.

Finished off fremmy achievement diary today (had to kill a mith drag - oh noes!), and got a runecrafting level. 2 more levels there and I can finish my last task on my last achievement diary.

I'm gonna use up all the charms & herbs I've gotten the last day or two from slayer, gonna get atleast one summoning level and get a little closer to another herby level. I'm also farming all the seeds that I've gotten, so hopefully I can hit 70 farming soon as well.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got a couple levels - 68 herby, 71 agility, and 65 summoning.

Also, I took a new bank pic, check it out ;D

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Somehow managed to get my bgs sold for 20m yesterday, which was really lucky considering the circumstances XD

When the panic dies down and prices settle again, I think I'll buy it back. Or maybe a dfs :twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got 66 runecrafting, and finished the fally achievement diary.

Eh maybe I'll go mining someday.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Heeeeeeey, good luck on mining, but maybe you should get 75 :P

Lol I would, but I can't stand mining. I just want 73 in all skills ;P

Grats on teh Rc, its my least favorite skill :|

Anyways good luck with mining, I don't really mind it cause I have mining brawlers :D

Same here :o

Lol, I wish I had brawlers, but I don't pvp. Clay pickaxes help though :twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Why do nobody like rc? It's my favourite skill :D

Good luck with your goals though. RC is FTW though.

I just don't like how slow the exp is >.<

Thanks~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got about 20-30k mining exp today... and that's enough for now.

Played pyramid plunder a little while, got 2 thief levels and a pharoah's sceptre ;D

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

So I've actually been mining today...

I realized how slow and inefficient coal was (I don't know how it took me so long to realize it...), so I've switched to iron. I know granite is better exp, but I hate dropping ores, so I've settled for a rather quick method of mining and banking iron.

72 mining achieved, only one damned level to go -.-

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Stopped mining today/yesterday to do a bit of questing, and I managed to get more mining exp than I probably would have if I'd just sat there and trained the skill.

Just 18k exp to go til my mining goal.

Oh, and I got a summoning level from the latest quest, along with combat 116.

I think I might try to finish my last 4 quests so I can put that cape back on.

..Then again, maybe not. I'm lazy. And I really don't care to finish summer's end, lol.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Mining goal completed at last!

Time for construction, followed by prayer. Having my own guilded altar will be nice :twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Congrats on completing the mining goal, and getting 116 combat.

Good luck with con.

Money drainer :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congrats on completing the mining goal, and getting 116 combat.

Good luck with con.

Money drainer :wall:

Yeah.. That's why I'm using the clay hammers, same exp for half the cost ;D

Thanks~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

nice blog...but just one questin. what do you need all those defenders for?!?!?!?!

Lol, one time I decided to get 10,000 warriors guild tokens, so I could kill the cyclops for lots of their level 3 clues.

It kind of failed, as it turns out they don't drop clues very often. I used 6k tokens up and didn't get a single clue. Lots of defenders though XD

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

71 construction achieved!

Also, if anyone knows any non-combat stealing creation groups, please do tell me. I absolutely hate pvp combat :wall:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]