Some Photography of mine.

Hobgoblinpie

I haven't posted one of these before, so I thought that I might as well post some of my photographs. I'm not exactly amazing, as I'm still learning a lot, but I like to think that I have some talent. Anyway, here are some of my best. I would seriously suggest viewing them from the DeviantArt links, as some of these images are very large (in actual dimensions and file size).

First off, my Favourite piece of work (beware, it is a Quite large Panorama):

Deviant Art link: Panorama - 17

[hide=]panorama00002copy.jpg[/hide]

Most Favourited (and therefore the peoples choice):

Deviant Art link: A Lonely Road

[hide=]alonelyroad2copy.jpg[/hide]

Most Viewed (this was done with three images taken on my phone, which explains the bad quality):

Deviant Art link: Panorama

[hide=]panorama212copy.jpg[/hide]

Least Viewed (I think):

Deviant Art link: Graveyard - 1

[hide=]graveyard1copy.jpg[/hide]

My Favourite Black & White image (from my phone. I would suggest the Deviant Art link for viewing, as it is pretty bad quality at 100%):

Deviant Art link: One Tree Hill

[hide=]onetreehillcopy.jpg[/hide]

My Favourite Colour Image (that isn't one of the previously posted images. Again, I would suggest the DeviantArt link, because this image is of low quality when examined at 100%, which is a shame):

Deviant Art link: Reservoir Buoys

[hide=]reservoirbuoyscopy.jpg[/hide]

Thanks for viewing. Constructive critiscism is always welcomed, either here or on DA, I don't mind. Please remember that I am an amateur (barely that) photographer, so my photography may be crude to those who are more artistically inclined than I am.

This is my full gallery: http://ben-morrissey.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured

Please take a look, as you may find an image that you like more than the ones I have posted.

Wow, 'A lonely Road' is amazing. Great perspective :D.

I quite like this one: http://ben-morrissey.deviantart.com/art ... -114383747. I dunno why, it's just neat.

The redness of this one looks pretty cool too: http://ben-morrissey.deviantart.com/art ... -121005833. Just a bit too much glare from the sun.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wow, 'A lonely Road' is amazing. Great perspective :D.

I quite like this one: http://ben-morrissey.deviantart.com/art ... -114383747. I dunno why, it's just neat.

The redness of this one looks pretty cool too: http://ben-morrissey.deviantart.com/art ... -121005833. Just a bit too much glare from the sun.

The second one was compiled from 5 shots, which produces the odd flare. I might try remaking the image with less of the actual images. Thanks for the input. I tried reducing the luminosity, but increasing the micro-smoothing. It still produces the glare, but it looks a bit better imo. I'll post a resized version here. Tell me which you think is better.

[hide=Alternate Version to 'Red Sky']p10601110910copyt.jpg[/hide]

Gah, size your photos down a little D:

No, size your photos down alot!!

Wassup with the big talk against Little?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Well, what size would you prefer them at? (give me the largest width you want for any image, and I will scale down the images appropriate to that).

I'd say 2000 pixels in width MAX. Your first pic honestly stalled my laptop for a full 5 minutes, and since I only have a 1024x768 screen I couldn't even enjoy it.

hiccup.png

Well, what size would you prefer them at? (give me the largest width you want for any image, and I will scale down the images appropriate to that).

I'd say 2000 pixels in width MAX. Your first pic honestly stalled my laptop for a full 5 minutes, and since I only have a 1024x768 screen I couldn't even enjoy it.

I'll make the Panoramas 2000 pixels in width (that should make the height easily fit on your screen), and all the other images 800/900 pixels in width.

Man, generally speaking 2000 pix width is huge. All my photos of dev art or here are 750px on their longest edge, same on devart. Pano's maybe 1000. It depends more on the file size than the dimensions though, make sure they're all under 100kb if you can.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"