~~ 99 Woodcutting Guide ~~ COMPLETED!!

AnthonyWL

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but after finishing 'Rocking Out' you are able to use a bank deposit in rimmington. This is useful on P2P worlds as there 4 yew trees near rimmington (and atleast 7 (i think 10) willows for anybody intrested) near that bank and are usually empty.

Also for any F2P, this area is again useful as those willows are usually empty meaning quick xp. As there is no bank near by on F2P you can simply drop, burn or sell. However the yews are usually crowed on f2p worlds.

But good guide none the less ::'

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide, but I have a few things that you may or may not want to add.

1. The inferno adz is just as good as the dragon hatchet(I'm unsure about speed, it seems faster though)

2. You should add the seer's headband in other equipment

Bonuses for headband:

Seer's headband 1: Chance of cutting 2 logs at once on normal trees.

Seer's hadband 2 and 3:An extra 10xp per log when cutting maples in seer's village, also chance of cutting 2 logs at once when cutting normal logs.

*I didn't post this because I think maples are good i'm just pointing out another woodcutting booster.

3. Maybe include cursed magic trees in your guide? (I'm not sure on the

experiance rates of these.)

Info about cursed magic trees(all that I know):

A)Requires level 82 woodcutting

B)Can only be cut in the spirit realm after spirit of summer quest(the portal is in level 23 wild in the ruins south of the "forgotten cemetary") inside the portal is not part of the wild and you can teleport out of the spirit realm.

C)After it is cut down you can leave the spirit realm and cut a normal magic tree in the same spot :D

(just a little note): for the summoning part I don't think you should judge which familiar to use based on the cost and time for the summoning level. Because, most people with high summoning don't only use it for one skill; for instince the beast of burdens, they are used a lot in slayer tasks and skills.

Other than that stuff great guide! 9/10 :thumbsup:

um... you have a mistake on the xp per maple logs in the equipment section.

Full lumberjack can't be used with the seer's headband. You can't wear seer's headband with the lumberjack hat :oops:.

But really, why would you be cutting maples when teaks are faster in every way, not to mention worth twice as muah currently???

awesome guide, might make me get 72 WC for some quests (for the farming/herblore xp those quests give, not the WC xp lols)

and I want 99 Firemaking, so this might make me train both at once.

9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 (for that mistake, and a few spelling/grammar errors) :P

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

um... you have a mistake on the xp per maple logs in the equipment section.

Full lumberjack can't be used with the seer's headband. You can't wear seer's headband with the lumberjack hat :oops:.

But really, why would you be cutting maples when teaks are faster in every way, not to mention worth twice as muah currently???

awesome guide, might make me get 72 WC for some quests (for the farming/herblore xp those quests give, not the WC xp lols)

and I want 99 Firemaking, so this might make me train both at once.

9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 (for that mistake, and a few spelling/grammar errors) :P

Damn! Didn't notice that! Thanks.

Just fixed that then. I have shows experience with Seers Headband and Without it. As well as with Full Lumberjack bonus.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

You could.. But then i would have to do experience rates on.

Lumberjack boots - Headband

Lumberjack Boots and Top - Headband

Lumberjack Boots, legs and top - Headband

Lumberjack Top - Headband

Lumberjack Top and Legs - Headband

Lumberjack Legs - Headband

Lumberjack Legs and Boots - Headband.

Which i can't at the moment.. Its 2:36 and im getting tired :P Maybe later :)

AnthonyWL.png

• 1 month later...

Here is a very good place to chop yews, it is close to a bank and is never crowded. There are 3 yews in the yellow area, and if you needed more theres another around the side of the guild. What I did when I camped here was chop my yews and bank them at the legends guild (2nd/3rd floor in US) and every hour or so I would use the fairy ring to go to the GE (GE = D K R, Legends guild = B L R) and check on the evil tree and go to that when it has cropped up.)

Feel free to use in guide :)

yewtree.png

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

Very nice and informative guide.

Just a few things though:

As stated, the Inferno Adze is in fact the equivalent of a dragon hatchet when woodcutting. This making it just as good, if not better (if you want firemaking exp).

Also, you kinda said that Yew logs don't sell for too much. Currently, they're the second highest selling (non-pyre log) at around 500gp each mid on the GE (I believe). Second only to magic logs, of course. Most people would say that's a nice amount of money. ;)

Lastly, a lot of people are mentioning the Lumberjack clothes things. From what I've heard though, from people who have them, it's simply takes too much time to get them for the bonus that they offer. Although that could be wrong...

Overall, I'd give your guide a 9/10 and certainly recommend it to someone looking to train Woodcutting. Nice job. :thumbup:

As stated, the Inferno Adze is in fact the equivalent of a dragon hatchet when woodcutting. This making it just as good, if not better (if you want firemaking exp).

I said it rivals the Dragon Axe :) Meaning it is just as good, then i happened to mention that it burns logs upping the amount of experience per inventory. :thumbsup:

Also, you kinda said that Yew logs don't sell for too much. Currently, they're the second highest selling (non-pyre log) at around 500gp each mid on the GE (I believe). Second only to magic logs, of course. Most people would say that's a nice amount of money. ;)

This was written before inflation. To give you a rough idea Yew Logs were 300 each, Magic Logs were 1200 each and the Dragonfire Shield was 17.5M now its 21M :ohnoes:

Lastly, a lot of people are mentioning the Lumberjack clothes things. From what I've heard though, from people who have them, it's simply takes too much time to get them for the bonus that they offer. Although that could be wrong...

I think i may have said that. Its a good alternative if you just want a change from non-stop Woodcutting.

Overall, I'd give your guide a 9/10 and certainly recommend it to someone looking to train Woodcutting. Nice job. :thumbup:

Than you very much \'

AnthonyWL.png

• 3 weeks later...

um... you should diversify what you cut. the adze has the same speed [wagon] the dragon axe, but burns around 30% of them, which makes it very useful for cheaper logs, or when it's a long way to a bank. examples of these are willows, and teaks at ape atoll, where if you are dropping them it saves a lot of time. Try cutting a range of logs in p2p, just because they aren't the best exp doesn't mean they should be ignored. And how exactly do eucs help with construction? i would put more of a positive emphasis on the familiars, especially the terrorbird. it is brilliant. otherwise great guide, thanks for posting=] :mrgreen:

Lord_athene.gif

also rimmington can be one of the best places for yews and willows due to the fact many people who have done rocking out can use a customs locker

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Mages give less xp then yews from what I hear. i also heard they cut more than 1/3 as slowly compared to yews

you might make more cash with them per hour, but doing 90-99 wcing with mages is like begging to shoot yourself.

still, great guide

Just might wanna see how mush you get with both yews/mages again

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

You might want to include Cursed Trees and Evil Trees, they're a good source of experience. Along those lines, you might want to put in Woodcutting Brawlers and cutting the Magic Trees, taking off Brawlers, killing Cursed Tree in Alternate Plane, then go back to Magic Tree.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Thank you for all the praise =D>

It did take me quite a while, i made sure i got accurate experience per hour, chopped every tree; although at the time for me i had never heard of Brawlers so i didn't include any of that and the Cursed Tree isn't really a great way to train, mind you i have never tried it.

Nonetheless: I thank you most of all, the people who read this and provide feedback. I truly do appreciate it. :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png