New stuff. - new!

ThruItAll

Some terragen: only had it for a couple of days;

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... untain.jpg

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... /beach.jpg

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... ungaze.jpg

Don't get all the textures and all, I tried to do Rockmounts tutorial, but I need some plug-in which I can't seem to find.

And this;

woodlandwarrior.png

woodlandwarrior2.png

Yeah so, haven't been doing much.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

What plugin does it require? Textures are really easy to do in terragen, just make sure you read up and understand parent/child relationships and the rest is all just theory more than anything.

O hai. Nice to see you again.

Terragen stuff: I don't really know much about this, so I'll leave it to Nadril, etc. to do the talking.

Sig: The C4D looks like it was just placed in without blending, etc. The background is okay, although it does look a little random.

I understand it's your first tag since forever, so I will cut you some slack ;P

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Terragen stuff look really basic. All the landscapes look broing, and the atmosphere isn't that great. The tag looks like a texture ,render and a c4d all placed meaninglessly. The c4d really detracts from the tag, competing for the focal. The colours look bad, though the bw version is better.

Long time no see. Where have you been?

lampost_sig_stark.png

XBL ruins lives, Shiny.

Nice terragen stuff ;)

Tag looks interesting too ;) I'm not so sure about the colour version though D:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

XBL ruins lives, Shiny.

Quoted for truth.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

plus the landscapes don't exactly captivate the imagination.

.. What?

There's only a limited amount of settings you can use for the landscapes. If you used Terragen, you would know.

Dart.jpg

.. What?

There's only a limited amount of settings you can use for the landscapes. If you used Terragen, you would know.

And if you used Terragen, you would know. :) The program is perfectly capable of stunning landscapes.

And if you used Terragen, you would know. :) The program is perfectly capable of stunning landscapes.

Soa does use Terragen (well, did).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

.. What?

Not to the point where you can create anything you imagine. I know how the program works, you build a random landscape model, apply a base color or texture, then build more textures upon that using the child/sibling thing. I know what you mean about the stunning landscape part but you need experience for it, but it's no where near as powerful as terragen 2. By which I mean there's no vegetation, animals, proper shadowing, etc.

I'm not trying to get you in a corner and make you look bad, I'm just helping the other people in the community. <3:

Dart.jpg