visage drop rates

phantasmo3

Honestly it's hard to put a number on how many you would have to kill to get one. For example i killed 3k black dragons and got 2 visages. I then decided to get 99 range there and killed an additional 13k black dragons and didn't get another visage. :x

jpegsigtest.jpg

This thread is going to turn into a flame fest. Not alot of people like this topic. I suggestyou just go through this Board and search the 5 billio other threads on Visage Droprates and get your answer from there.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Probably like 1:12000

Didnt someone say it was 1/1000?

Like i remember the guy who said this had a nine hundred hour long lecture of why and how and and and etc.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Like i remember the guy who said this had a nine hundred hour long lecture of why and how and and and etc.

By any chance was it compfreak? lol. Anyways, I'm not sure, it could be but that seems a bit low.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

By any chance was it compfreak? lol. Anyways, I'm not sure, it could be but that seems a bit low.

Nah it wasn't compfreak. Surprising right? But yeah im pretty sure its around 1/1000 or so.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=788009&hilit=+visage

its somewhere around 1/500-1/1000

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

You would be a fool to camp them for a visage drop.

Camping iron dragons in hopes of a visage drop is like buying an airplane for free peanuts.

Just camp something else. Do green dragons, you will make the cash for a dfs in a few weeks.

Fools_Taco.png

Wouldn't drop rates differ from monster to monster? I mean, if it's the same why bother fighting higher lvl monsters when you could kill more of the weaker ones and have a higher chance of a drop? The different possible loot a monster can drop must influence the drop rates of each, right?

myarm2.png

2819th to reach 99 agility - June 30, 2009

Rare Drops: Champion Scrollx13, Shield Left Halfx2, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Spear

43rd Member of XV Champions Club - 2/07/11 http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xvchampions