[TWR]*-P.K.Masters-* defeat Polish Angels

Guthorm

Link to the declaration:http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=793772&start=0

Winning clan (both name + initials):*-P.K.Masters-* PKM

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=p_k_masters

Losing clan (both name + initials):Polskie Anioly(Polish Angels) PA

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=klanpa

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): pkmVSPASunMay172009003.png

Ending:2222.jpg

We had a horrible pull with only 10 people with the final exam so near. Polish Angels managed to pull 18. I do not have the starting opts right now, that image will be uploaded shortly.

The war went on as usual, one of the number of koed because he was tanking on mouse pad. -.- And another cabbage ringed at the end. The ending is 0-7

However there was a number of rule breaking on Polish Angel. First of all one of their member is wearing a corrupt item. pacorrupt.jpg

Two, there is a player whose name starting with Pro, we piled him 3 times, and he ran out of bounds 3 times, and is not just a bit outside of trees, he ran all the way to the portal then came back, for 3 times. This is just inexcusable. I do not have the image right now, it will be upload shortly. A video will also be up once it finishes uploading.

I cannot say this is a good fight due to the numerous number of rule breaking going around, perhaps next time.

PS: More image from the war.

pkmwar1img8.png

pkmwar1img1.png

pkmwar1img2.png

pkmwar1img3.png

pkmwar1img4.png

pkmwar1img5.png

pkmwar1img6.png

pkmwar1img7.png

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The fight was OK, apart from insane lag I had =/

I believe that we could of beaten Polish Angels, if we had chosen our piles better, if our member didn't get koed, and our other member cabbage tele.

I haven't counted how often PA went out of the boundaries, but I'm sure it was more then 6 times. Bad pull from our side, but ah well.

Here are some more pictures:

pkmwar1img8.png

pkmwar1img1.png

pkmwar1img2.png

pkmwar1img3.png

pkmwar1img4.png

pkmwar1img5.png

pkmwar1img6.png

pkmwar1img7.png

And I believe 2 of us made a video.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

I'll bring it up for discussion. Normally running a little out of bounds isn't that bad, but on some pictures the dots are really far away.

Will reply with an answer soon.

signature4s.jpg

Even though I am in PKM I still think PA deserves win.

You weren't even at the war. If you were at the war you would be the opposite.

gf PA

pan.png

Ahh yes ... Sorry PKM, because our member Konrad did not know that you can not use corrpoured dragon in battle. Once again, very sorry, but I think that the lack of Dragon medium helmet and so does not alter much in the final result of war. But anyway sorry.

Ahh yes ... Sorry PKM, because our member Konrad did not know that you can not use corrpoured dragon in battle. Once again, very sorry, but I think that the lack of Dragon medium helmet and so does not alter much in the final result of war. But anyway sorry.

But what about your member that ran out of bounds, to the portal, every time we piled him?

It is a sorry, yesterday was our execution was not until the end of fair, but our member returned later. I will not be cheated, for me it is zdenerwowa?o.

But if 1 member may change the whole war?

Our member all the time spent in the area of multi

It is a sorry, yesterday was our execution was not until the end of fair, but our member returned later. I will not be cheated, for me it is zdenerwowa?o.

But if 1 member may change the whole war?

Our member all the time spent in the area of multi

I couldn't understand what you said in the first part, sorry. But the member that ran out of bounds, ran to the portal, which is single. So no, your member did not spend all of the war in multi.

The thing about corrupt dragon is that even though only one of your members broke the rule, if all of PKM arrived in corrupt dragon it'd be chaos. We cant let a few small things pass or else people will use it as an excuse to go the whole hog and come in full corrupt.

And believe me if corrupts were allowed, I would have bought it :lol: and afaik, most of PKm too.

The thing about corrupt dragon is that even though only one of your members broke the rule, if all of PKM arrived in corrupt dragon it'd be chaos. We cant let a few small things pass or else people will use it as an excuse to go the whole hog and come in full corrupt.

And believe me if corrupts were allowed, I would have bought it :lol: and afaik, most of PKm too.

Jimmy who are you kidding. None of PKM would.

tpr.gif

Jimmy who are you kidding. None of PKM would.

Everton, you've been in PKM for a couple of weeks, how do you know who would bring corrupt and who wouldn't? I know I would.

A decision will be posted very soon.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Explanation:

We discussed it in clan staff and came to an agreement Polish Angels broke the rules of the war. There was clearly stated no corrupted items, and centre bounds were agreed. It's the job of the PA staff to oversee that their members follow the rules, and take responsibility if members break them. There is clear evidence of PA members taking corrupted item(s) to the war, and also repetitively running out of bounds, with 1 clear evidence of a PA member running far out of bounds. We want to stress that rules aren't 'optional', if you hold a war and agree on rules you follow them.

Therefore PK Masters gets a win, and Polish Angels a warning. If a similar thing happens again we will deduct points instead of giving you 0 points.

signature4s.jpg