rumor about how to get more mimes

ShakaKhan70

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Thats exactly what i was thinking last night!!! and if your doing a lot of running and repeating what you've been doing your chance of getting a maze increases dramaTICLY! I'VE GOTTEN 6 MAZES IN 9 DAYS!!

when i was cooking 4k lobs i had 11 mazes in 3 hours

outkast%20r0se.gif

543rd to achieve 99 mining on july 31st 2007

Lol, i think this thing everyday. It makes sense becaues if you act like an autoer, then they will treat you as one and try to make your program mess up and force proof to ban you. I try to talk less now, but i can't help it, lol.

Uhm... Just a little thing, full inventory definetly isn't the thing, I have been fletching for a loong time. Guess what? 12.5K strung bows, 9500 unstrung bows, not a single event. Not even a swarm or drunk d00d...

- u don't get randum events in the bank except for strange men

Getting another sig

[removed]

I recently heard something from a fellow miner about mimes and other random event that seems to make sense. He said that if you talk less you should have a bigger chance of getting a random even since their point is to get rid of autominers. I have never gotten anything better other than 1 maze, some genies, and some MOMs and I am always talking almost non-stop while I mine so this seems like a correct assumption to me.

well if thats the case the auto miners could get a program to auto talk to then they would get less random events so i dont think jagex would do that.

not nessisarily, some kind of auto talk would make them even more obivious and easier to ban. Sometimes I mine for up to 5-6 hours at a time and I see a guy walking around talking about stuff that has nothing to do with whats going on for that long, and acting like autominers usually do, I'd report him.

if they had an auto talker say something like "mining lvls!" about 2 times a minuite it cant really be considered auto talking well it is but no one would suspect it.

yes it does seem suspicious, try pking lobbies in karamja on a free world

then say "fishing levels?" and every single autoer will say "why? lol" or "not to good:"

it is kinda obvious, then later on say "autos?" and theyll all say "wtf is that?", or "why? lol" "not to good:"

after they repeat it for a few days its kin of obvious they r auto talkers and fishers

doesnt work for me. i've spent up to 12 hours woodcutting, fishing and training combat alone in places that are super lonely that i feel so so sad for myself. no-one to talk to, so i switch off trade, private, public chat to get randoms. no luck AT ALL.

on the other hand, i can chat for 2 hours with my friends using public chat and get randoms.

nah... i was on my way to agility dungeon..

not talking though but my 1st trip to wildey agility and i get my mime top and boot

i was going back to edge from wild..walking down after pk , i get my mime btm and mime glove

and mime mask from combat training... i was quiet tat time though

EVER SINCE I GET MY FULL MIME...

no more mime for me for like 3-4 months lol

I've had three Drill Demon events today. I chat and mine rune essence as I normall would. I've had randoms in all situations and notice no pattern. However, I'll try filling my inventory with junk and fighting low level monsters to see if I get a maze.

A great man once said "My life is my honor and my honor is my life"