Mage Training?

GeneralTedd

My Magic level is currently 81 and I was just wondering how I should go about training it to 90

I have the cash to burst rock lobsters but I would prefer a different, possibly profitable method if anybody knows of one.

Thanks in advance!

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

Expecting you have done Dream Mentor, you could Humidify (which is bank-grinding) on Vials. I like doing this at Catherby and farming marigolds sometimes. :o

Superglass make gets you basically 80 molten glass every day if you buy seaweed from Arhein (general store nerd at Catherby) and NPC call Bert for sand.

Not very many ways to profit off of mage.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I would suggest the Mage Training Arena. It's very profitable if you can put up with the monotony of the Telekinetic Theater.

you can even make profit there, and maybe make more money for burst lobs by exchanging the rewards?¿?

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

Hmmmmm Alright, all good suggestions. Thanks everybody! I'm thinking the Mage Training Arena but what do you exchange your points for? (I'd assume either Infinity or Master Wants)

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

Hmmmmm Alright, all good suggestions. Thanks everybody! I'm thinking the Mage Training Arena but what do you exchange your points for? (I'd assume either Infinity or Master Wants)

Get your magic to 90 and then use all points to buy infinity parts. Maybe even mage's books.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Actually, expecting most campable tasks that require BTP, you would take nature runes. So, a mud staff would take over the 1 Tab place, so it's equal.

Magic xp, cheaper, and if you ever need money you can get Magic up by tabbing BTP.

Actually, expecting most campable tasks that require BTP, you would take nature runes. So, a mud staff would take over the 1 Tab place, so it's equal.

Magic xp, cheaper, and if you ever need money you can get Magic up by tabbing BTP.

True, but i'm lazy and just like clicking on a tab for peaches. \'

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Fair enough then.

I'd rather not get the "But XP from BTP is too little to matter!" crap, since any XP is good when its cheaper.

Not to mention the fact people say "Wow nice, you have BTP unlocked!"

I get to say, "Yes.. Yes I do."

:twss:

Overall though, if you dont plan on Camping anything in the near future, dont bother. Just go with Infinity parts. Preferably boots I think

Unlocking b2p also gives faster points and more xp at the graveyard in the MTA.

I don't think that's true. At least, not unless there was an update to MTA since I've been gone.

Bananas and peaches are worth the same amount of pizazz, as they're both fruit. The only reason it could help would be by healing you a lot better than bananas. Though I prefer a couple monkfish, a regen bracelet and rapid heal.

But yes, go with unlocking it. You'll be happy you did in the long run. Why have more limitations?

I think I'm going to unlock the B2P, then get infinity parts (I do Aviansies and other camping monsters a lot and being able to make my own tabs will come as a convenience to me in the long run)

Thanks again for all of your help!

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

There isn't that many ways to make a profit off magic. MTA is a lot less profitable than it used to be. You would be better off alching and then making the money back by doing Aviansies or Green Dragons etc.

coza17.png

There isn't that many ways to make a profit off magic. MTA is a lot less profitable than it used to be. You would be better off alching and then making the money back by doing Aviansies or Green Dragons etc.

:lol:

Someone's been misinformed.