Feedback...

Cacmypants

1. If its your first attempt to draw human - draw male :) Becouse female are a bit more complicated.

2. Its really nice anyway! Just a few things:

- Ear is a bit too large.

- Ponytail dont like physics ? :P It should fall down with power of gravity.

- Breast look like male chest.

- I think neck is a bit too thick for woman (I'm not sure - check in anatomy book :) )

And I really really like the face! This is awsome :)

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

"Game isn't dead... You wish!"

He/she has drawn female before, she has posted the pics here.

Also I think that the haircut here isn't ponytail, but she has those like 2 ponytails. I don't know the name for this haircut in English.

The hands are a bit too straight, like she had no elbow.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah, there's no muscle tones whatsoever, she must not eat anything D:. I'd say learn a bit about anatomy, where the curves and turns are on a woman's body, what sticks out and what doesn't. Perhaps use a reference before you master it? I learned quite a bit from just studying women's bodies and drawing them clothless. Your person is a stick figure, although all women's body shapes aren't the same they still generally have wide hips and are quite lean and lithe. Or that's how people draw them.

The clothes look a little stiff too. There should be folds and creases, even slightly bunched and not so skin tight. Those gloves are huuuuge, they'll fall off D:. Every little detail counts so draw buttons, pockets, zips etc etc. But this seems like a rough sketch so those things probably won't matter.

The front part of the head is good, it's just the back/top part. It's too flat. Our skulls makes the top part spherical if you feel the back of yours, you'd see that it curves into the neck like a hook. And the ponytail seems to be defying gravity :P

If you go searching on dA, there's way better explainations of drawing than I could ever give.

I always look at this one (clothes one):

http://kitten-chan.deviantart.com/art/T ... s-40875508

^That person also has a pretty good tutorial on the human figure.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

lol, anatomy anatomy, like always.

I guess should stop purposely leaving sketches incomplete (I was well aware of the lack of muscle tone and minimal detail, there's just no point in wasteing too much time focusing on single character concepts atm) =p

Ok, I'll do the next one right now, *dives in head first with no references as always* I'll make this one's pose more dramatic...

I did this one earlier... just found it.

[hide=]jedesyus11.jpg[/hide]

URRRGH, I'm always forced to cut-off at the legs. (and yeah, I kinda noticed males are easier, there's more room to screw up)

At least I know I'm making slight improvements every attempt, that's always a good sign :), the more critical an audience becomes, the more potential they see, right? hehe.

Yeah his chest does seem like it could shorten, just a tad. Certainly an improvement over your original female drawing however. (even if he does look pretty gay :lol: )

His right eye goes a bit too much to the right side, making it look like it was on the side of the face.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc