Tip.It Times: 24 May 2009

n_odie

Well unusually I liked the fiction article much more than the featured article this week. It was interesting, entertaining, and well written. Sadly the same could not be said for Fight or Flight. I just found it didn't uncover anything new, wasn't particularly well constructed and was generally too shallow to be worth the effort of reading it.

I'm curious as to what is causing the decline in quality of posts recently? Is it because a large number of the editorial panel are students on exams etc at the moment? Or is there no clear reason for this unfortunate state of affairs?

I rather liked the fiction article, but then, I'm a lover of most fantasy things. Escapism rules \'

But as for Fight or Flight..

I found the article a little lacking. The problem for me was that it wasn't particularly coherent at points. I'm still not entirely sure what the article was about. First it was about repetitive actions, then it was about the point of repetition, and then it was something about the long haul.

Oddly enough, for me, the most irritating part of the article was the relevance of the title. I'm still not sure how the phrase "Fight or Flight," relates to the article itself.

*Insert witty remark here*

I have a very good topic for an article, and would very much love to write it or suggest it to the writers, however, it would get so many 'thats not how it works!' I am of course talking about ip in cw.

Write it anyway Dan, at least it'd be something new to the Times. Might be best to write it anonymously though so the tech people don't get angry with you :P

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I have a very good topic for an article, and would very much love to write it or suggest it to the writers, however, it would get so many 'thats not how it works!' I am of course talking about ip in cw.

Write it anyway Dan, at least it'd be something new to the Times. Might be best to write it anonymously though so the tech people don't get angry with you :P

<3: If you have something I would love to see it.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

There are people (should I call them freaks?) who get to 200mil xp in some skilll.

What is the point?

Respect?

Eternal fame?

Not really... Its not like you are going to walk down the road and your fans will be following you...

I get bored at getting to lv70 in some skill and some pill push it through 99, but 200mil xp???

Look at the first person on highscores...

5 skills at 200mil xp???????????

AND 2 over 100mil xp?

Is it really worth the time?

NO!