99 fishing

skylor12344

I made millions off of cooking, have you tried that?

And woodcutting is just as bad as fishing.

i refuse to go back to cooking again and i dont plan on wcing because

1. Wc requires a axe(rune or dragon)

2. I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR AN AXE ^_^

Rune axe is 9k.

Do TET events for TET points to be lent a D axe some time in the future :P

Hunter is still the best gp/xp raw material skill.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Rune axe is 9k.

Do TET events for TET points to be lent a D axe some time in the future :P

Hunter is still the best gp/xp raw material skill.

any idea how long getting from 71-99 hunter would take doing red sallys from 71-78/83 then red chins from 78/83-99?

No idea in hell :lol:

If you want money, go 71-99 by red chins. They arent too bad at 70. Every level you get 10k extra per hour, or so.

@Troa - good idea, forgot about that completely.

Lol when you said you didn't have money...I really didn't think you meant "I don't even have money to buy a rune axe."

Tbh, woodcutting is the same concept as fishing...just better stuff faster tbh.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Fishing may be afk-able, but trust me, from 81-90 fishing for me, i've made roughly 11m, now some people may say, oh that's actually really good, but no, there are many better ways to make money out there. And i would seriously consider green dragons, they roughly make anywhere between 300k - 500k an hour (depends of levels ect..)

Plus the fact there are many good guides out there for green dragons.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Skylor obviously wants a 99.

Previous topic was 99 cook or fletch?

Skylor also says that he/she is getting 99 strength

And wants 99 fishing.

So obviously one that is easy and brings in a bit of money is fishing.

Fishing may be afk-able, but trust me, from 81-90 fishing for me, i've made roughly 11m, now some people may say, oh that's actually really good, but no, there are many better ways to make money out there. And i would seriously consider green dragons, they roughly make anywhere between 300k - 500k an hour (depends of levels ect..)

Plus the fact there are many good guides out there for green dragons.

i dont think that you understand i have no armor and i have no money to buy armor with so all cb money making methods is out of the question.

Hey? What's that? Runecrafting is good money too, and faster than fishing? Okay! Too bad it's not afkable. But if you want to fish, fish, but fishing 7 hours a day, it would be more fun talking to trees to find their life story.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

31 days? surely not i've watched someone go from 1-99 in 2 weeks

Two weeks for fishing is unreasonable. Even at the fastest method you'd need to play nearly 20 hours a day to get 62-99 fishing in two weeks. Heck, you're pushing it pretty hard at your expected hours...12-14 hours a day on weekends?

i have no friends..i have no life so it dont matter 12-14 hours is easy for me..my "friends" dont ever ask me to do anything with them and i rarely do anything on the weekend.

Your sounding more and more like me :thumbsup:

Even tho, you seem to play as much as me it gets boring. I cooked my way from 73-84 cooking in 2-3 days and now im barely playing RuneScape cause of some damn private server has caught my attention. I hope ill get back on RS soon and ill try to complete my goal ;)

My point is..that it will get boring and you will most likely give up, try making small goals and when your 85-90 fishing go for 99. Another thing is to get an "easy" 99 like cooking or fletching then if you find them easy then go for fishing or such. If their to hard then you won't get near 99 fishing ::'

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png