99 fishing

skylor12344

Ok so i recently bought a ss for getting 99 str but now i need money and i would like to get 99 fishing at piscatoris. I was just wondering how long it would take to get 99 playing about 6-7 hours on weekdays and 12-14 on weekends if i do nothing but fishing?

31 days? surely not i've watched someone go from 1-99 in 2 weeks

Well, Just experiment how much you get an hour and times that by how much hr you play a day. Then with that answer divide it by the total exp you need for 99.

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Barbarian fishing is much faster, he probably used that method.

His previous thread says he wants 99 str, but with no money he can't do it. So, he wanted to get 99 fish and make profit.

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Two weeks for fishing is unreasonable. Even at the fastest method you'd need to play nearly 20 hours a day to get 62-99 fishing in two weeks. Heck, you're pushing it pretty hard at your expected hours...12-14 hours a day on weekends?

Two weeks for fishing is unreasonable. Even at the fastest method you'd need to play nearly 20 hours a day to get 62-99 fishing in two weeks. Heck, you're pushing it pretty hard at your expected hours...12-14 hours a day on weekends?

i have no friends..i have no life so it dont matter 12-14 hours is easy for me..my "friends" dont ever ask me to do anything with them and i rarely do anything on the weekend.

Troac knows what he's saying.

IMO, Monkfish are the best to fish in RuneScape currently. Great money for an AFKable skill.

I think if you have max volume on your computer and RuneScape sounds on, you'll be able to hear when you stop fishing. Although I cant remember - I know it works for Woodcutting.

@Mike, not sure, but the OP just wants to get 99 fishing. S/he did want to get 99 cooking or fletching before, so encourage him/her >.>

@Sky, you dont need money for armour. Just go play 3 SC games.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

IMO, Monkfish are the best to fish in RuneScape currently. Great money for an AFKable skill.

I think if you have max volume on your computer and RuneScape sounds on, you'll be able to hear when you stop fishing. Although I cant remember - I know it works for Woodcutting.

@Mike, not sure, but the OP just wants to get 99 fishing. S/he did want to get 99 cooking or fletching before, so encourage him/her >.>

Ray i finally figured out that if i get 99 fish i can get good armor for 99 str then i SHOULD have enough for 99 mage although im not sure how to get this yet..im focusing on 99 fishing first

Ya the op probaly shouldn't be keeping track of time and just go for it since he/she has no 99s and doesn't know how long it is

And going by your other threads you dont need money for armour cuase with az's you will be praying and you can use monk robes >.>

Ya the op probaly shouldn't be keeping track of time and just go for it since he/she has no 99s and doesn't know how long it is

And going by your other threads you dont need money for armour cuase with az's you will be praying and you can use monk robes >.>

i really didnt think about that cause prossy armor only costs 25k for the full set so i can use it although i dont have any other kind of defensive stuff(boots/ring)

Nah you use Proselyte. Adamant defence + Chivalry/Piety is nice and realistic.

You dont need barrows at AZ's :| I think even Kent will vouch for that.

Ray i finally figured out that if i get 99 fish i can get good armor for 99 str then i SHOULD have enough for 99 mage although im not sure how to get this yet..im focusing on 99 fishing first

I think you'll end up with something around 25m~ VERY rough estimate and easily worked out by maths. You should have enough money for mage. Hopefully you dont alch all day though.

You do realize that fishing isn't fast money, right? You sure you don't want to go for something more profitable, if money is your main motive?

money is only really part of the main motive the other part is that i love the skillcape for 99 fishing even untrimmed, i would do someting else for money but obviously green drags and avians are out although i hate them both sooooooo horribly

You do realize that fishing isn't fast money, right? You sure you don't want to go for something more profitable, if money is your main motive?

1. AFKable

2. Easy

3. Makes money

4. did I mention AFKable?

5. It's a 99. You have 99 fishing.

6. It's err, AFKable?

1. AFKable

2. Easy

3. Makes money

4. did I mention AFKable?

5. It's a 99. You have 99 fishing.

6. It's err, AFKable?

Either way, you can't deny it's slow money. It makes maybe 1/6th as much as decent money making methods.

It's a skill, if you're going to train Fishing, that should be your main incentive which I think you said it was.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

What are these money making methods?

Please dont include 'GWD boss' or w.e its based on luck.

Either way, to be honest, I'd rather fish for 2 hours while playing Brawl. Brawl > RS