Major Fail by jagex....

Jain_Charin

uhm....what?

How can u be lured into wildy,...in a basically pk only world?....

:wall:

I think he means the target can be lured into deep, multi-combat wilderness where a clan can take the PKer, searching for their target, out.

I guess I should have been more specific.

I was already in the wilderness... Pking...

First off I know It's my fault for not thinking it out.(And forgetting where the damn multi areas are) I only lost what I was willing to lose anyway. But still I would have expected jagex to catch this.

I was minding my own buisness around lvl 5-6 edgeville. When I see this funny looking arrow in my mini map. I figure Oo That must be my bounty. So I go chasing after him. He happens to be up on top the the hill w/ graves on it. I can't see him or anything. So I run a bit closer and then bam 10 or so people surround and kill me.. Meh.

Not the best way to end the night.

Jain_Charin.png

• 2 weeks later...

The "Death Dot"

Explanation: Where everyone in your PKing group stands in a single space.

A large group of PKers "piling" on top of each other to look like 1 person.

The Death Dot is a lethal trap if you are PKing in a large group or with your clan. It allows you to be compacted into one spot on the mini-map, attracting people that pass by to think it as one player, instead of running away from a large group. The element of surprise is the key here, and that is what makes you to overtake your opponent in a sneaky fashion.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 1 month later...
Hate to bump this up again.. But do you think I don't know what a Death dot is?

People like this are the reason this game sucks and all the old school players are gone.

You think luring didn't happen in the old wildy?

Thank you, I was just about to say the say the same thing. Not to be mean or anything, it's people like you who complain every time they lose something who ruined the game, because Jagex went to fix it.

To be honest, I think it's Jagex who ruined the game by making everything so safe. It was just plain boring, there was no longer any risks or anything.

"You lure your opponent into multi, then you pwn them." ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You're not being mean at all. In fact I totally agree. I hate the New wildy. There is no skill required anymore. I'm not complaining because I lost a few items I could care less about that.

I'm saying that jagex has done so many crappy updates to the wild to make it safer and then they go and pull this. They make luring a bannable offense and reintroduce it themselves.

Jain_Charin.png

• 3 weeks later...
If you follow the arrow into deep multi combat wilderness, on your own, then you deserve to die.

so true btw dont go to the stairs by the green hill you wil lget pwnt bye str stm its usually 95+ members

The game haha you lose