Any clan equivalent to loot sharing?

tttia

I have been away from RS for some time. Since then of course the end to real world trading has drastically changed the game.

It used to be that a pk team could split loot after a kill. But now with trade restrictions that is impossible.

Is there any coinshare equivalent for pkers? Or do folks just pk more for fun and hope for an occasional item? I don't mind that but some of my friends who are new to pking probably do.

How have clans dealt with this new reality?

It is also a pain that I can't give free rune suits to my friend to get them to try pking! argh...

Well some worlds have CS/LS available (I think).

Now people just hope for the kill or use the 26k trick after to use the potential they had.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Now people just hope for the kill or use the 26k trick after to use the potential they had.

I need to read up more on coinshare apparently.

And what is the 26 k trick?

Coinshare/lootshare doesn't work in pvp.

The 26k trick involves you killing a friend losing at least 25k wealth. Since the game will make up drops for you, you can get good loot that way.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Coinshare/lootshare doesn't work in pvp.

The 26k trick involves you killing a friend losing at least 25k wealth. Since the game will make up drops for you, you can get good loot that way.

Ah ok....I don't suppose Jagex has considered making coinshare work for clans? Seems it would be a handy feature.

As for the 26 k trick, sounds nice, but I suppose it is an exploit huh? Can they ban you for that?

As for the 26 k trick, sounds nice, but I suppose it is an exploit huh? Can they ban you for that?

No, Jagex have said they will not ban those using the 26k trick, although we can assume they'll remove it sooner or later.

Offline and unavailable.

No, Jagex have said they will not ban those using the 26k trick, although we can assume they'll remove it sooner or later.

I believe they don't mind it, seeing that they made it harder to 26k now, instead of impossible.

22031_s.gif

In PVP, there isn't really an easy way to share loot. :/ Clans in PvM, however, have an easier time sharing loot. As already mentioned, coinshare/lootshare is available to those in clan chats.

If you want a taste of PvP without the risk of dying, you can always use the Safe Free For All portal in clanwars. There's no loot nor anything lost on death, but perhaps it'd be enough to whet your friend's appetites enough to try pking on their own :)

hzvjpwS.gif