Problem wit farming herbs!

deadngone

Okay.. People say farming herb is profitable.. WELL WHAT IS GOING ON!? I planted 3 ranarr seeds ( bought em for 100k ). When they are grown, I picked em.. I made 88k total.. I LOST 12k. I was using magic sercs. I got an average or 4 per plant. WTH? EVERYONE ELES SAYS ITS 5-6. -.- -.- -.- -.-

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

3 patches is hardly a test run, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a Supercompost. Even if you're planting toadflax. It increases your yield by 1 herb at minimum, making 4 the minimum (and increasing the survival rate and maximum by A LOT) and if you add in magic secateurs, the minimum amount of any herb is 5, with a ~1/10 death rate.

And if you're the type who gets mad over dying seeds, go with Toadflax. You will get 6.6 herbs on average.

Good luck farming.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Yeah, like kent said, 3 seeds is nothing. I farm around 50 ranarr seeds a week, and I make over 1 mill for barely any work, just maybe 5 mins per run. Over 1 mill for less than an hour of work is good money, I'd say. Just keep going, you'll start seeing the profits soon, unless you're really, really unlucky.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

But I didn't use supercomp.

What were you expecting then? #-o

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png