Void or Fighter Torso?

GlowinRedM

Uhm for power training doesn't sc legs + torso + neitiznot, beat full void?

Sure, if you ignore the time it takes to get SC legs.

I disagree. It took me around 5 hours to get my fighter torso from BA (I had a team that knew what they were doing). It takes roughly a +7 str bonus to increase your max hit by 1 so a +4 str bonus gives an increase of 4/7 to your max hit and therefore a 16/7 increase in your exp per hit. I mainly train with an abyssal whip which hits roughly once every 2.5 seconds = 24 times per minute. When I got my fighter torso I was getting cb exp at a rate of about 40k/hr so the 5 hours I spent doing BA cost me 200k cb exp. 200000exp/(16/7exp increase per hit) = 87500 hits. I said earlier the whip hits 24 times per minute, 87500hits/24hits per min = 3645 mins = 60 hours. I can guarantee that I've already spent more time than that wearing my torso, either for slayer or for when I engage in some kind of PVP event where my own defence bonus doesn't matter too much

This is incorrect. You assume each hit adds 4/7 of a hit. As for the last part, defense ALWAYS matters, especially if you're not using a Bunyip. Bunyips are overrated in Slayer.

Getting/repairing the leg's time takes very little effort really, so I really, really wonder if that double xp (+ fighter torse/neitiznot bonus) isn't worth it.. On top of that my most favourite way to spent my time in rs is actually playing SC/bA (and to a lesser extend CW)..

I'm wondering though, do you actually like the skilling part of runescape? Impressive!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Getting/repairing the leg's time takes very little effort really, so I really, really wonder if that double xp (+ fighter torse/neitiznot bonus) isn't worth it.. On top of that my most favourite way to spent my time in rs is actually playing SC/bA (and to a lesser extend CW)..

I'm wondering though, do you actually like the skilling part of runescape? Impressive!

Minigames are fun :D Problem with SC gear is that it effectively halves your slayer exp/hr. And slayer exp is important :)

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I disagree. It took me around 5 hours to get my fighter torso from BA (I had a team that knew what they were doing). It takes roughly a +7 str bonus to increase your max hit by 1 so a +4 str bonus gives an increase of 4/7 to your max hit and therefore a 16/7 increase in your exp per hit. I mainly train with an abyssal whip which hits roughly once every 2.5 seconds = 24 times per minute. When I got my fighter torso I was getting cb exp at a rate of about 40k/hr so the 5 hours I spent doing BA cost me 200k cb exp. 200000exp/(16/7exp increase per hit) = 87500 hits. I said earlier the whip hits 24 times per minute, 87500hits/24hits per min = 3645 mins = 60 hours. I can guarantee that I've already spent more time than that wearing my torso, either for slayer or for when I engage in some kind of PVP event where my own defence bonus doesn't matter too much

This is incorrect. You assume each hit adds 4/7 of a hit. As for the last part, defense ALWAYS matters, especially if you're not using a Bunyip. Bunyips are overrated in Slayer.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, I'm saying if your max hit was previously 20 it is now 20 and 4/7 (20.57). I did however assume that you did not hit a single 0 (forgot to mention it at the end) but when slaying I tend to not hit many zeros anyway, I see what you're saying though. As for bunyips being overrated, I entirely disagree, I now no longer need to take any food to my task and when combined with my enhanced excalibur I don't need to use my guthan either.

Even if you don't include the 0's, you're assumption is wrong. Strength determines your max hit, and Attack determines your accuracy.

Here's what I mean. Whatever you hit from 1-30 (let's just say 30) is random. So, your max raises from 1-30 to 1-40 (10 is a simple number). Basically, this means that WHEN YOU HIT, your max will be increased by 10. Your max going up by 10 doesn't mean each hit goes up by 10. You will have a chance to hit 40, that's all. What does this mean? Your mean of damages goes up from (30+29+28...+1) / 30 which is 15.5 goes up 10 max hit, it doesn't mean if your max hit increases by 10 it will be 25.5. If you do (40+39+38...+1) / 40, your mean of damages goes up to 20.5.

What I said just means that your max hit going up by 4/7 DOES NOT add 4/7 to each hit. Factor in the 0's (Which you didn't before) and you'll have a very minuscule bonus, which is the fighter torso.

As for the Bunyip, I guess overrated is the wrong word (although they kinda are...). I should have said overused. Sure, you don't need food for tasks, you miss out on the DDS specs and combat familiar. (10-20k xp/hour) That kind of xp is not something you want to miss out on. More utilitarian? Sure. Better? No.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png