range shield

tigershelby2

Get the books. The quest is really easy and the boss is laughable. Guthix book costs the least to fill, I think, but Zamorak is the best by far. You really should get a book or multiple.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Get the books. The quest is really easy and the boss is laughable. Guthix book costs the least to fill, I think, but Zamorak is the best by far. You really should get a book or multiple.
i want the books...just cant do the quest yet...1 con lol

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I suppose a obby shield, dfs, blessed spirit sheield, or granite shield are all fine maybe even rune :D Gl.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I suppose a obby shield, dfs, blessed spirit sheield, or granite shield are all fine maybe even rune :D Gl.
i guess ill go with obby then

Wow you responded in seconds :o

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

i guess ill go with obby then

Wow you responded in seconds :o

lol lucky i guess

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

What does 1 con have to do with the god books I don't remember it requiring construction.

What does 1 con have to do with the god books I don't remember it requiring construction.

isnt the quest the great brain robbery?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

LMFao no! the quest is horror from the deep lol! Very easy to do :D

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

LMFao no! the quest is horror from the deep lol! Very easy to do :D
oh wow...now i feel stupid :wall: :wall: :wall: well...ill do this run to aviansies before i do the quest...i cant afford the book anyways right now lol

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Lol the pages for zammy book are only like 1.1mil :)

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

And wait don't you have to wait a while for the books to arrive I last recall? I mean it was only a few days ago that the guy gave me sara book :o

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

Just fyi, you do get a prayer book from the great brain robbery, but it cures poisen when a sara symbol is worn as well (Very useful for cave crawlers ::' ). Also you can buy one of the books immedietly and then another one after you complete your first, and you can buy the last when you complete the other two.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots