Murf - 99 Summoning

Hmm just thought I'd throw it out there cuz I saw you had your best herb run at 47 snapdragons (which is crazy) but depending on your farming level its actually more profitable per seed to do an herb like kwuarm or avantoe in the four patches that can die and snapdragon or ranarr in the one that is diseaseless. Kwuarm is only about 4 k each for the seed and each herb sells for around the price of one seed so its much safer as 3 out of your 4 disease prone patches can die and you can still make a profit from the one that lives, which is definitely not the case if you lose 3 patches of snapdragons. Either way I'm inspired by how quickly you're making cash. Sucks about your account getting keylogged, so GL on getting it back and more!

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh thanks heaps for the advice :thumbup:

I just figured because snaps were high lvl + cost that they would be most profitable.

Big thanks, add me in game to discuss this further?... Who am I kidding, I just need friends :P

Hopefully I won't quit making gp before 95 Prayer >.<

Haha wow, nice drop!

I'm really impressed by how well you're picking yourself back up after getting keylogged. I think I'd be pretty bummed out for a while, especially if my HP level got vandalized. :sad:

kindness.png

Haha wow, nice drop!

I'm really impressed by how well you're picking yourself back up after getting keylogged. I think I'd be pretty bummed out for a while, especially if my HP level got vandalized. :sad:

Yeah I figured I'd give it one last shot and if anything like this happens again I'll probably quit :/

Luckily my 75 Defence wasn't ruined ;) But yeah I'm happy I already have a fair bit of gp investing in my skill lvls, they can drop my gp but can't lower my skill lvls :)

Oh yeah and I just got this :)

1z5rhxd.png

(Couple of days old but tif wasn't working for me)

2iay914.png

#9... Only took 10+ hours -.-

Here's some other pics between #8-#9:

w02uxz.jpg

3 tooth halves in about 10 minutes.

2ew3889.png

Tooth halves + dragon drops... and yet no whip that trip :'(

For some reason my latest bank pic won't upload :/

My bank is currently over 70m, which is the most it's been worth in a very long time haha. Only a lot more to go! :twisted:

Thanks for the support Wurzel :)

2da12tt.png

Didn't get a pic of #10 :(

Went to a bh world yesterday to watch fights because I was bored of camping whips.

Ended up getting a targ so I went g.e and got some gear.

I agreed to dm and I ran out of food when my opponent still had 5 sharks left.

I ended up comboing him and got the kill with ~150 lp >_<

I got about 970k loot which was decent :)

Forgot to get a pic though :/

Oh and I had my mate Murfy over yesterday and got this:

90dora.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a bit lazy with this blog lately.

I stopped making gp once my bank got to 100m and I've been training Dungeoneering.

Hoping to get 80 Dungeoneering then go back to making gp for 95 Prayer :)

Currently 72 Dung and I broke the 2k total level but I don't think it's that good since Dung came out. 2.1 is where it's at now :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

10n6qhd.jpg

I have been really lazy since 80 Dungeoneering...

I've had a lot of stuff keeping me busy in rl, I'm in my final year at school and the year is almost done so study has drained me and kept me from playing.

Updates:

- I got 97 Magic on x2 exp weekend even though I only played for ~30 minutes for the whole weekend. 99 in the next couple of weeks

- ALMOST 94 Prayer! Will get 95 within the next week or so if things go to plan

- Gotta get my quest cape back, will do before 95 Prayer

- Lost my full void in PvP the other day :(

Anyways back to scaping, feel free to add me if you read this... I have like 10 friends haha.