Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

you're right, her hands do look pretty seductive. Good thing we can't see her face, I'd barely be able to contain myself.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Huns

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! TO DEFEAT, THE HUNS!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS!?!?! WHEN I ASKED FOR SONS!

2pzzjb9.jpg

YOU'RE THE SADDEST BUNCH I'VE EVER MET! AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE! HOW COULD I, MAKE A MAN, OUT OF YOU!?!?!!

2pzzjb9.jpg

ok mixed feelings bout today

this is what went down

after being mind raped by pepsigirl last night i told my friend

shes confused by it

then

half the day is almost over and my 2 friends were tlakin to her in the class before

they said that my friend liked her which i already knew and he knew i liked pepsigirl and we arent pissed at each other

then they tell me one of these guys i hate with a passion and thinks he's better then everyone else likes pepsigirl and was gunna ask pepsigirl out on friday

but she doesnt like him and she still likes me or some [cabbage] idk she has mixed feelings lets say

so im here like what the [bleep] is going on

also my someone snitched on my friend for having a knife which he practically has everyday and no one could give a [cabbage] bout, even the teachers know he has it but someone told the principal and he seen it and now hes been suspended for 5 days and might be expelled

edit:this is going in the today topic and hes trying to act like a nerdy police guy thats thinks hes all badass

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Edit: @pepsi: I'd just ask her out worst that happens is she says no and makes fun of you for all time, and waiting isn't going to change that. Also your knife-wielding friend is an idiot.

2pzzjb9.jpg

ya i told him that

Wits is mad because she can't defeat the Huns.

2pzzjb9.jpg

if pepsigirl says yes douchebag will be so pissed at me

it will be excellent

The worst thing about douchebags is that you can't punch them right in the [bleep]ing nose.

2pzzjb9.jpg

hes the weaker version of me so its ok

we made up a joke about him cause he uses macbook and all this ipod stuff is that hes gunna show me a new app called the ishank and stab me with his iphone

My lacrosse team has more than several douches, so I'm torn between playing a sport I really do like, and dealing with douchers.

2pzzjb9.jpg

like n_odie

nah im kiddin i love you n_odie

Dat gibbon

2pzzjb9.jpg

reassuring news

pepsigirl would go out with me but she cant cause she cant date people outside her church