Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[hide=Click at your own risk*]41556671.jpg[/hide]

*I am not responsible for any (attempted) suicides, eye gouging, or any other injuries related either directly or indirectly with the viewing of the above image.

321 would need that discalimer.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

higher school certificate

i dunno what you're equivalent would be in muhrica - SAT's maybe or AP tests or whatever

it's the end of hs exam that all the students give to get into uni

Probably more towards AP Tests

PSATs and SATs are just measurements on how well our education is.

Oh and scholarship opportunities.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

actually asking now

what would be the equivalent ?

do you have state / nation wide standardized tests to gain admission into universities or collegels ?

It's really how well you do on PSAT's, SAT's, AP Tests, and if you have your GED.

that reminds me, psats this week

Yeah. I'm so excited.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ah [cabbage], you just reminded me. I have to go sign up to this college website. Everyone in our school has to do it.

In a tornado warning. Can't find the crank radio. The sirens went off in town, and I could just barely hear them.

If the power goes out, I'm [bleep]ed. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

ACT represent. I took the ACT, most people here only took it. This region. The people who were applying further away (along with the "I'm so smart I wanna take another test to tell me I'm smart" people) had to take the SAT. Most of us did PSAT though.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Family connections or something.

well i've officially thought over this getting-in-trouble thing so much i don't even care anymore and i can basically just bend the truth just within the realms of believability and it should be fine

oh yeah and i got a haircut but forgot to take a before picture. so no before and after. yeah.