Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I want a boyfriend like him.... <_<

Go find one then.

any of you here happen to know of any real life guys who are:

500 years old gods willing to marry someone like me and live forever with him?

also he never cheats, is [bleep]ing beautiful, is really a dragon and can change his body into whatever he wants,

and still as immature as a 15-16 year old boy...

:shock:

Daaaaaax.

I'd advise you skip at least till the last 15 minutes of the episode. Cause you're going to get a whole lot of nothing till then, and then shit gets real.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Please, don't try to hype. We all know you won't make any more manga edits because you're scared of the mods.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Go find one then.

also he never cheats, is [bleep]ing beautiful, is really a dragon and can change his body into whatever he wants,

Jesus. why do you even read this shit? To me it sounds like you are aware this is shit. Why?

16185_s.gif

Please, don't try to hype. We all know you won't make any more manga edits because you're scared of the mods.

well i dont like any of the current mods here that i want to get PMs from them... <_<

:thumbup:

Tumblr dump

tumblr_ludjkzOdVA1qzado8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lpxmnyyAQt1qetolfo1_500.png

tumblr_lti5oie5UL1qg5o5go1_500.png

j0xPu5R.png

Daaaaaax.

I'd advise you skip at least till the last 15 minutes of the episode. Cause you're going to get a whole lot of nothing till then, and then shit gets real.

I'll watch it all, obviously. BUT I BETTER GET SOME ACTUALLY INTERESTING STUFF AT THAT POINT.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Go find one then.

Jesus. why do you even read this shit? To me it sounds like you are aware this is shit. Why?

also she;s really plain and not that interesting looking.

as a dragon god he can control the weather, and after he made her his fiancee, she can demand he change the weather to whatever she wants..

and he has his job to do, changing the weather how she wants, and then she demands he go to her school to "learn about humans" and she gets upset when he skips classes because of his job and he wants to quit high school...

even though he's not human, and shouldn't even be there as he's a 500+ year old god. and then convinces him to stay in school because... he manged the first two years and it'd be a waste if he didnt finish the last year.

she's called the 7th wonder of the world at school by the kids a year below her.. because no one can understand how such a bishie is with a plain looking girl like her.

Daaaaaax.

I'll watch it all, obviously. BUT I BETTER GET SOME ACTUALLY INTERESTING STUFF AT THAT POINT.

YOU WILL. TRUST ME, IM A DOCTOR

Go find one then.

bishie

I had to look this up.