Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

bwaaaaah I have to do this speech outline. It was supposed to be due Monday, but nobody remembered it because it wasn't mentioned last week. Yeah, we're supposed to be responsible, know the calendar, blah blah, but we're used to being spoon-fed in thatt class and he's never had those expectations for us. The other classes all have their outlines due on the day of their speech. I speak in December. It was our fault that we didn't ask to have our due date changed like that... everyone assumed it was the same as last time, since that'd be fair. Last time, I spoke first day, outline due first day. This time, outline due before speeches start, I speak last. Stupiddddd

And she can't afford to live with him anytime soon. Like I said, they're thinking like kids playing house.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Ok, stupid question that I should know but don't.

The debate last Wednesday, where Rick Perry had the fifty second pause. Was that debate between just two candidates, or between more than that?

The one where he couldn't remember which 3 gumment programs he'd cut?

Yup. That one.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I was reading Cyndi's texts once and Jared texted her something along the lines of "i promise i won't drink tonight babe"

Sounds like my friend's relationship. She was really mad about her boyfriend doing drugs and would break down crying whenever he did. Was fairly annoying.

j0xPu5R.png

Ok, stupid question that I should know but don't.

The debate last Wednesday, where Rick Perry had the fifty second pause. Was that debate between just two candidates, or between more than that?

The one where he couldn't remember which 3 gumment programs he'd cut?

Yup. That one.

http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2011/11/10/21351/rick-perry-temporarily-forgets-department-he-wants

Debated for a half hour whether I wanted to do this application. Early deadline is tonight, and I'm just about finished. However, it's not very good, because I procrastinated on it hardcore. Finally decided that it was better to not make early application deadline, and be able to turn in a better application, than to rush it out tonight. Got on to the site, and saw this:

Jeffrey S. Raikes School of Computer Science & Management: Application deadline is November 15. Late applications will be accepted on a space available basis.

[bleep] my life. :(

I just...ugh. I don't want to do this anymore. It was never fun, but now it's frustrating.

I wish I hadn't asked my mom to look at it. All she did was say it was shit. :/

Today, I was wearing a dark long sleeve shirt. I sneezed quite a bit today, for some reason. I looked at my sleeve after school, and I can tell right where I sneezed during the day.

I was wearing an undershirt, but it's cold at my school, so I didn't want to. Also, the undershirt has a hole in the armpit and is light grey.

However, that's a good point for now, since I'm alone at my house. Gimme a sec...

K, I'm naked now. Yeah, it feels a lot better. Thanks for the advice, pie.