Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So, Red headed girl got ahold of my iPod today. She didn't find the pony music, thankfully, but she saw the "Gay deer world takeover" EP I've got on there. She seemed pretty impressed.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Xiaolin Showdown. Good show.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So, Red headed girl got ahold of my iPod today. She didn't find the pony music, thankfully, but she saw the "Gay deer world takeover" EP I've got on there. She seemed pretty impressed.

8m012a3.gif

Christ, Tyler, what are you doing?

Hide it under the name of some obscure band you have songs of, all in one album.

16185_s.gif

8m012a3.gif

Christ, Tyler, what are you doing?

Hide it under the name of some obscure band you have songs of, all in one album.

What? I wasn't being sarcastic. She legitimately seemed impressed.

I don't care if people find out about that EP. The music is pretty good, and none of my friends are going to judge me for it.

Additionally, all my friends are hipsters, so hiding it under obscure names would realistically make them more likely t o find it.

Yeah, S finally converted to hipsterism after about a year of fighting. She realized that avoiding doing things because they made her like a hipster was actually more hipster than just doing the hipster thing in the first place. So yeah.

Goon, please stream this for us.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I wouldn't mind a storm at all right now.

Some of my parent's friend invited us to spend the afternoon tomorrow in their country house. It's like an hour and a half away on car. Might go, it will be sunny tomorrow and they have a pool.

16185_s.gif

Goon, please stream this for us.

I know people will get mad for this but I just can't get this guy's movies.

When I first saw them, I was pretty convinced either the director or the movie's target were autists.

16185_s.gif

Although, I still prefer Pages over Word.

But god damn, Open Office just sucks chocolate salty balls.