Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So everyone that comes to my room on a daily basis has decided that any girl that they don't know that comes into my room I automatically like.

Well then.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Speaking of shiny

http://customjewelry...lts=1&loadpos=1

^My mom's mother's day present to be, only with mine and my sister's names. Gotta keep it a secret, otherwise she'll try to talk me out of it.

619$$???? are you [bleep]ing crazy?

at least get something with diamonds if you're spending so much... <_<

I reasoned that since she is among the greatest women alive, hasn't been treated fittingly by other men, and I have disposable income, it is my sonly responsibility to get her something shiny she could possibly show off.

you can marry my daughter. unfortunately.. kitty is my only child.. so... :unsure:

Don't get any ideas halo, I'm not buying you anything fancy until you've put up with my shit for 18 years.

:ohnoes:

Challenge Accepted.

:ohnoes:

MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?

Challenge Accepted.

I need food, clothes, sports equipment, school supplies, vidya games, game systems, stuff I needed as a baby, registration fees, etc.

Also, I'll need unconditional love, a whole lot of patience, help with homework, and I'm going to have to crawl inside you and beat you up for a little bit(Apparently when I was a baby in the womb I used to kick and whatnot so bad that my mom would be up for hours crying).

oh <_<

Oh.

<_<

wits, you missed a conversation I started that you would've found amusing. you would've contributed to it, undoubtedly. unfortunately, it was an inappropriate conversation and was deleted in its entirety.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img