Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Nope. Friendzone. I can already tell. Why else would you have already met her parents? You're not a romantic interest, you're a girlfriend.

Okay.

Parents would be because we've been watching movies at her house, and the dinner was an accident of scheduling.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wits, what she said to me is something I've always wanted to be able to say to someone. And a friendship like ours is something I've never had before, I simply don't get out and do anything normally, and even if I have to give up on a relationship with her, I think such end is something I could use in my life.

unless she dates a stupid boy jerk who is jelly of the two of you together [life fluffy and cindy] and is possessive, and eventually when the boyfriend is in the picture, you're out.. and when he's gone.. you and her go do your nails and do shopping.

and eventually she ditches you and... goes shopping for her prom dress with HIM

Except it'd make more sense if she got a boyfriend who was jealous of him than how my situation went down, but anyway

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Nope. Friendzone. I can already tell. Why else would you have already met her parents? You're not a romantic interest, you're a girlfriend.

Shes already calling him her best friend. The Friendzone has been sealed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Fun fact: If you use Chrome, errybody can see your passwords if they go to Options, Personal Stuff, Manage Saved Passwords. handy if you forget a password, though.

Wow that is extraordinarily not secure. I'm glad I have no important passwords on chrome.

You can do the same thing in Firefox, just go to a website, right click, and in one of the menus you can see your password for the site.

Ng asked me to promise that I'd be her friend forever. I hope saying yes doesn't mean I'm in the friend-zone forever, but either way I'm happy. <3:

FRIENDZONED SO [bleep]ING HARD

just because i would have hot monkey sex with a friend doesn't mean other girls would.

have you seen what i look like? i'd do it with any cute person with abs that asked me. <_<

I hate to rain on your guy's parade...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You guys are so supportive.

Nex, contrary to popular belief, just because she says you're friends doesn't mean she can't be romantically attracted to you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

You guys are so supportive.

Nex, contrary to popular belief, just because she says you're friends doesn't mean she can't be romantically attracted to you.

does she think nex is gay?

there are only two types of guys

the agressive ones and the non-agressive ones.

So yeah, Cowman and Rainy didn't just come to the thread.

No worries, lowering expectations just makes any happy end twice as joyous.

Only thing is, heartbreak I can deal with, but now if she says yes when I ask her I might have a stroke.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I was talking to red-headed girl and Mexican girl (who was formerly known as Dylan's girlfriend but now she's "dating" an Australian so it doesn't fit) about relationships, and red-headed girl said that she would never consider dating a guy unless she were friends with them first. Just because you're friends with a girl does not mean that they're undateable. "Friendzones" are an excuse at best.

c6kCy.png

whoever that is.. he looks so stupid he made me lol

No worries, lowering expectations just makes any happy end twice as joyous.

Only thing is, heartbreak I can deal with, but now if she says yes when I ask her I might have a stroke.

same reaction i had to lot of crushes i had in highschool

All this talk of friendzones make me want to finish those calzone leftovers from Friday.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I was talking to red-headed girl and Mexican girl (who was formerly known as Dylan's girlfriend but now she's "dating" an Australian so it doesn't fit) about relationships, and red-headed girl said that she would never consider dating a guy unless she were friends with them first. Just because you're friends with a girl does not mean that they're undateable. "Friendzones" are an excuse at best.

i have robot friendzoned so hard that we're having red hot monkey---since two years ago. and we do it on cam all the time when group video is on in skype for fg. :mellow: no lie.

Additionally, S and I were friends for 2 years before we even came close to going out. And even a year after the first try, I was still in her "dateabilty" radar, or whatever you want to call it, probably even more so in all honesty.

Additionally, S and I were friends for 2 years before we even came close to going out. And even a year after the first try, I was still in her "dateabilty" radar, or whatever you want to call it, probably even more so in all honesty.

who ever had a girlfriend?