Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

weird, out of the norm, something you don't see everyday.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

it's not even good, i just like it because the songs/choreography are good

c17q0.jpg

@tyler surreal= doesn't seem real

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Ok. Then this show is very surreal.

Btw, talking about house of Anubis. Watching it while I wait for adventure time to play.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh dammit, I forgot about Adventure Time. THIRD [bleep]ING WEEK IN A ROW

I blame you Seany.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm just gonna head to bed. I'll catch the new one next week.

Night fellows.

i also like the simpsons, mythbusters, how it's made, burn notice, top gear, pawn stars, lie to me, futurama, glee, and inspector lewis

you like nothing at all apparently

those are all fine and good except glee, i've never heard of inspector lewis or lie to me.

just because i don't like what you like doesn't mean i don't like anything

Seems like a load of mumbo jumbo to me.

what does

The kangaroo rides at midnight!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

That was a cool episode. That swords gonna be cool, methinks.

Weapon for the lich fight at the end of the season. I'm excite.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

and then seany whiteknighted.

2pzzjb9.jpg

The jabberwocky wrangles the left-handed orangutan at mid-day.

2pzzjb9.jpg